paxton supercharger?

Snakes709

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been looking on youtube for about an hour now and found only a few trucks with the paxton on it. Does anyone have a video of their truck with the paxton on it. I wanna know what it sounds like. Heard one video and it had a annoying high pitch whistle at idle, but during WOT, all u heard is the engine and then when let off it sounded like a turbo bov. Just wanna get a good feel of what it sounds like.

yea the video im looking at, it seems as tho the bov is opend alot longer on the paxton then on a turbo. Like a turbo its a quick sound of the bov but with the paxton its long.

Sateen aka Steve has a paxton and has a a few video's of him making passes.... Oh Steve.....

Been looking on youtube for about an hour now and found only a few trucks with the paxton on it. Does anyone have a video of their truck with the paxton on it. I wanna know what it sounds like. Heard one video and it had a annoying high pitch whistle at idle, but during WOT, all u heard is the engine and then when let off it sounded like a turbo bov. Just wanna get a good feel of what it sounds like.

Exactly what u heard, is how they sound. Turbine whistle at idle, no whistle or whine under acceleration and blow-off when letting off. It's actually a bypass valve.

They sound real nice also.

The whistle sound at idle, is one of the reasons why I was dead set on getting one. When I heard Chubby's (RIP brother) for the first time in Panama, I knew I had to have one.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back