Paxton

DESRT10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a Paxton to go on a 05 QC that you decided you can do without?

I got a Paxton for a QC, but I cant do without it.:D Good luck finding one. Keep ur eyes open, they pop up on occasion. I think Tony (Stinker) may still be selling a Roe. Hold on, mayb I should get the Roe and sell my Paxton? Hmmmmmm

SANTEEN said:
I got a Paxton for a QC, but I cant do without it.:D Good luck finding one. Keep ur eyes open, they pop up on occasion. I think Tony (Stinker) may still be selling a Roe. Hold on, mayb I should get the Roe and sell my Paxton? Hmmmmmm
Stick with the Paxton, there's NO ceiling.......

:aetsch:

SANTEEN said:

:rock: :burnout: ROE is the only way to go:D

VIPER said:
he will find out soon enough !!!

He will find out soon enough... That he will need a forged bottom end to put one of those on :D :D :D

I don't think that there a single member here with a Roe that hasn't needed to forge his motor. :confused: ;)

LitemUp said:
He will find out soon enough... That he will need a forged bottom end to put one of those on :D :D :D

I don't think that there a single member here with a Roe that hasn't needed to forge his motor. :confused: ;)
Oh there's a couple, Alex. But they're so detuned, to keep from pooping, that it doesnt even make sense to have them on.

LitemUp said:

SANTEEN said:
Oh there's a couple, Alex. But they're so detuned, to keep from pooping, that it doesnt even make sense to have them on.

This coming from 2 guys rolling around in ticking time bombs:p

:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

LoveThisTruck said:
This coming from 2 guys rolling around in ticking time bombs:p

I got 72k on the odometer don't think you could say the same ;) . tick, tick, tick...

:D :D :D :D :D

Don't worry Santeen they are just jealous...;)

LitemUp said:
I got 72k on the odometer don't think you could say the same ;) . tick, tick, tick...

:D :D :D :D :D

Don't worry Santeen they are just jealous...;)

I'm just gonna save this post for your engine build thread;)

LoveThisTruck said:
I'm just gonna save this post for your engine build thread;)

You can save it, but it ain't going to do you any good. ;)

The engine will hopefully torn down next year if everything goes well with work. I'll be going to 10lbs and some giggle gas :D if everything pans out as planned.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back