026-1.jpg

027-1.jpg

028-1.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

more to come still uploading 30 plus!

THE MATCH THE PIC WITH THE PERSON GAME! this is why u dont want to leave your camera unattended:D

064.jpg

065.jpg

066.jpg

067.jpg

Carlwalski said:
Thanks very much for the photos and videos guys, looks like an awesome time!! :) Wish I lived closer, I'd love to attend that meet and put names to faces, talk shit and drive hard. Thanks again for the eye candy, makes it easier for those who can't attend to check it all out. Way to represent the VTCOA guys!!

:rock:
cool sig pic carl... :rock:

TNVIPER said:
I have to say that Chally stinky owns makes me have bad urges to sell my truck and head to my dealer...:marchmellow:
its only jsut begun my friend, only jsut begun, the modding this one is gonna be fun;)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
its only jsut begun my friend, only jsut begun, the modding this one is gonna be fun;)

I aint kidding...that is the best lookin Chally I have seen..:rock: ...I get wood everytime I see one as it is............must resist....:eek:

TNVIPER said:
I aint kidding...that is the best lookin Chally I have seen..:rock: ...I get wood everytime I see one as it is............must resist....:eek:
I am gonna clean her up this weekend adn will post up some pics for ya bud:D

Oh Lord!

Beach Pictures

sorry larry:D
and yes that is beth walbert in the car, and in the staging lanes LOL

Attachments

• DSC_0050.jpg
    DSC_0050.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 32
  • PCB2010004.jpg
    PCB2010004.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 30
  • PCB2010049.jpg
    PCB2010049.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 29
  • PCB2010034.jpg
    PCB2010034.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 38
TNVIPER said:
You should see it in person...or watch hit bust 150 eatin mustangs on I-10...then you'd definately be headed to the dealership :rock: :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back