PCB Fishing trip

I would also like to thank Eddie for helping me adjust my drag on the fish I ALMOST caught right before this one NOT!:mad::D

Nice fish , Who caught it ? :dontknow::D:rock:

Nice fish , Who caught it ? :dontknow::D:rock:

I did goober and another one just like it that srtdude has on his camera that i hope he will post up soon ,

along with a bunch of trigger fish ,lane snapper ,red snapper ,

long ass day at he restaurant...will post pics up tomorrow.....was a fantastic trip thanks to Eddie.........this will be an annual event at PCB.....have pics of the amberjacks as well a few of some monster triggers....funny how everyone always thinks the one that got away was a beast......now I did have a monster hooked until he got away............no really I did.............and so ends another great week in PCB...already looking forward to next years event.......... and for the record we did release almost every red snapper caught well except those few that were lunch ;)

long ass day at he restaurant...will post pics up tomorrow.....was a fantastic trip thanks to Eddie.........this will be an annual event at PCB.....have pics of the amberjacks as well a few of some monster triggers....funny how everyone always thinks the one that got away was a beast......now I did have a monster hooked until he got away............no really I did.............and so ends another great week in PCB...already looking forward to next years event.......... and for the record we did release almost every red snapper caught well except those few that were lunch ;)

Ya but i was the one with a dolfin on the line that was the monster lol that got away :rock:

Thanks for the props guys. Hopefully next years will be a little less eventful getting to the fish...lol just got done eating a few filets on a bed of white rice myself.

Thanks for the props guys. Hopefully next years will be a little less eventful getting to the fish...lol just got done eating a few filets on a bed of white rice myself.

cant wait to do it again next year Eddie :rock:

ya'll talk about the fish... i'm gonna eat it:D

IMG_4076.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back