Pechanga 10/13 UPDATED/CANCELLED

I cannot make it, I will be in Bakersfield for the NHRA HotRod Reunion and race with Randy's TF/Funny Car.

I did not know the dates conflicted, and made this commitment 10 months ago.

I wish I could be both places.

Anybody at the races give me a call on the cell 619-251-7621, and we can maybe hook up at the track, or the festivities at the DoubleTree.

It's looking like it might be best to try and do this another time. Got more folks saying that they aren't coming than those that are. What's everybody think?

i would think rescheduling at this point, but who knows the same thing may happen, seems llike there was plenty of lead time on this.

I might have to agree with you on this one....Seems a lot are not able to make it afterall. Its your call Bob...your GTG :)

OCBob said:
Tim, I won't be golfing. My Boy has a football game at 11, so I won't be there until the afternoon.

Gotcha....

Have fun...............cya that evening..........

D

I cant make it ....... I have committed my self to do the Landmark forum.

Cheers J.T.

I'm amenable to what the group wants to do.......

I can make it to Penchanga anytime, It's very accessable for me.....

I thought we had about 20 commitments........ No...?

I'll go with the flow....... Penchanga is closer than even Patrick's ...

D Reinhardt

I think that we will try to reschedule this for another time. Just doesn't seem to be a huge level of interest and lot's of folks have dropped out. I gave it a try, but this seems to be typical of SoCal, it's hard to get folks together here.

Bob, I am glad that it will be rescheduled.

I would very much like to get together with you and the guys.

OCBob said:
I'll bring a box of donuts if that will sweeten the deal for you Daniel. hehehehe.

I hope to see you there man.

Looks like you're still gonna owe me that box of donuts:D I have no shame, donuts are goooooooooood:rock:

Hopefully the next date you set willhave a better turnout.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back