pensacola fl,,,

stick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone in Pensacola that would be willing to come to my house and bring a timeing gun and show me how to adjust the time on my camaro?

Would help if I could but I do not own a timing gun nor would I know how to use it :(

You going to Holt this weekend?

I was going to try but, my timing is messed up,, my car idles good but as soon as i give it gas , it backfires. I just put on a brand new 650 holly doubble pumper. I just have so much to learn, and all my friends are surfers not car people. So until i can meet some people I am having to wing it on my own. I am going to Holt Saturday as a spectator.

stick said:
I was going to try but, my timing is messed up,, my car idles good but as soon as i give it gas , it backfires. I just put on a brand new 650 holly doubble pumper. I just have so much to learn, and all my friends are surfers not car people. So until i can meet some people I am having to wing it on my own. I am going to Holt Saturday as a spectator.

Try just taking the car to Autozone. Those guys will have the timing gun and most would be happy to get out from behind the counter for 10 minutes.;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back