Penzoil?

No, the colonists were a conquering people just like the Romans, vikings and others. When you conquer a place you get to rename stuff and change the way things are done.

When you move into a country without their permission and hide from authority and don't follow the laws of the land, then you are a CRIMINAL, ILLEGAL ALIEN.

Now back to the oil thread

That is the most ironic comment ever. Conquering (uninvited/illegal to the victim) changing stuff (unwanted/illegal to the victim). Yet you want someone to ask you permission to return to their native land? Lol!!!!!! You guys are so funny.
Or did you forget how your states got their Spanish names? California, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, NUEVO MEXICO, Colorado, Texas... :)

Yes, you may proceed now. I think I've made my point. :chain:

Just wondering...The Colonists got permission to come here from who? King George of England had no juice here. He may have let the Pilgrims leave, but he had no authority here. The Indians here were nice enough the let the Pilgrims stay.

All I gotta say if the want to change our culture to the one they left why did they leave in the first place? Duh

Poverty, disease, corruption mass murder but man do they come here and quickly want to change us back into what they fled. Again, Duh.

Joker, go back in history----Indians not Spanish or Mexicans were the first ones here and the Spanish brought that dreaded mesquite bean.

But, at my age I be dead before you young guys see it is too late to fix. ha,ha

All I gotta say if the want to change our culture to the one they left why did they leave in the first place? Duh

Poverty, disease, corruption mass murder but man do they come here and quickly want to change us back into what they fled. Again, Duh.

Joker, go back in history----Indians not Spanish or Mexicans were the first ones here and the Spanish brought that dreaded mesquite bean.

But, at my age I be dead before you young guys see it is too late to fix. ha,ha

We should talk in person. I'll tell you the story first hand of how all us Mexicans want to change you into what they fled. And as far as the United States goes, who ever said I was speaking of Mexico alone to begin with? Or are you still trying to process what NATIVE not INDIAN as a real ignoranus would call them refers to? But you might be right about being too old, cuz it sounds like you are still quoting those old ass school books that you used in your scholar years to identify the people of the land who were here first as "the injuns".

Last edited:
I was born here, so I guess I'm a native American....and I don't think anyone should have to press any button for "English." Oh yeah, I use Mobil 1 in my truck. Carry on!

That is the most ironic comment ever. Conquering (uninvited/illegal to the victim) changing stuff (unwanted/illegal to the victim). Yet you want someone to ask you permission to return to their native land? Lol!!!!!! You guys are so funny.
Or did you forget how your states got their Spanish names? California, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, NUEVO MEXICO, Colorado, Texas... :)

Yes, you may proceed now. I think I've made my point. :chain:

:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

Only on the VTCOA can we go from penzoil to hidden threats. I use royal purple bc it was on sale once and I liked the cold starts I got after. Besides it the Mobil 1 would be the only other thing I'd use.

My old deere likes the Royal purple alright as well.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

I missed the hidden threat part, but if anyone felt uncomfortable or menaced by my rant I truly do apologize, it was not my intention. You are right about the forum though. It can go from here to god knows where in a heart beat, that's why it's the best. In the end, all I was trying to say is... I use Mobil 1 as well. :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back