performance friction brakes??

ctsrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does any one have them on there trucks. even though its not listed on there site i know they make them for our trucks just wanted to know if any one is running them.

ctsrt10 said:
Does any one have them on there trucks. even though its not listed on there site i know they make them for our trucks just wanted to know if any one is running them.
There are several members running them, They swear by them.

Use the search function and you will even find the right part numbers :D

They don't squeal and they have almost no dust like the stockers.

I have 'em all around............They are virtually dust free, they stop just great and I've never heard 'em squeal...... I've had them on the front since they first came out.....

D

I have to say that the Centri Force Posi-Quiet pads I purchased from Zeckhausen Racing are the absolute best pads Ive ever installed on any of my SRT-10's!!!! Incredible braking performance and zero dust!! You can loose with these pads. They drop right into position without having to use a dremel, etc to grind them down etc, like with other brands of brake pads!! Please take a second and check out these pads. Im a lifetime buyer of these pads!! They are truely the best out their for our trucks in my opinion!!

Get the from zeckhausen.com bro.... great price and great people to deal with. Just have to install mine. Waiting on Joefags ;) to pick a day before hell freezes over here in NY.

I have had them on for a few months now and Love em.They have a little different feel then the stockers but stop the beast with no problems.And NO freaking dust to deal with anymore or that ups truck squeel! Put them to the test yesterday coming home from the sorry ass dolphin game.Some d-head let his metal lawn furnture go loose on the turnpike.Cars flying,then all I see is brake lights!!! Could have been nasty,lucky there was no one riding my ass.The pads worked great.get them You wont be sorry!!

I just installed the Centri Force Posi-Quiet pads I purchased from Zeckhausen Racing on the front and will be installing the rears in the next day or 2------I still have a light squeal and light brake dust after bedding them according to instructions-----but all in all I'm happy with the results compared to the stock pads.

VIPR PWR said:
I just installed the Centri Force Posi-Quiet pads I purchased from Zeckhausen Racing on the front and will be installing the rears in the next day or 2------I still have a light squeal and light brake dust after bedding them according to instructions-----but all in all I'm happy with the results compared to the stock pads.
I am sure you will be MEGA happy after all four corners are done.:rock:

I'm sure I will J.R.----I do recommend them highly...the sqeeeeeeeeeling with the stockers was just obscene not to mention embarassing ,,,,,it is so much less that I can stand it with my radio and fan turned off now...and the rear wheels are filthier than the fronts for the first time ---cure coming soon " YES" ...

VIPR PWR said:
I'm sure I will J.R.----I do recommend them highly...the sqeeeeeeeeeling with the stockers was just obscene not to mention embarassing ,,,,,it is so much less that I can stand it with my radio and fan turned off now...and the rear wheels are filthier than the fronts for the first time ---cure coming soon " YES" ...
I installed them about a month ago,Along with the Power slot rotors. I'm a happy camper.:rock: :rock:

Front and Rear brakes finished---what a bitch it was getting the left rear wheel off----seems it decided to lock it-self on----had to put the lugs back on and drive it with the lugs a little loose to free it up some and then had to still kick the shit out of it to get it to come off---other than that it was a snap-----time to bead them in after dinner ----they better be posi quiet----:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back