Permastar coated rims

noid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI: Well I curbed one of my rims going through a drive through. So I called Permastar/Goodrich technologies to find out how much it's going to cost. The gentleman on the phone says " I have some bad news. We no longer use the color of your black chrome. We have gone darker." So I have to get all four done instead of just the one.

I was thinking about selling the three off to others who might have Permastar rims. This way if you have rash you could buy one of mine and not have to worry about doing all four. Just don't know what would be a reasonable price.

Last edited:
:confused:Why don't you get your hands on another wheel then redo all four to a new shade? :dontknow:Unless you're planning on going with aftermarket wheels next round?

:confused:Why don't you get your hands on another wheel then redo all four to a new shade? :dontknow:Unless you're planning on going with aftermarket wheels next round?

I will be getting the new shade. I am just making my three good wheels available to anyone who has one that is curbed and does not want to re-due all four. Or wants to keep the old shade.

I will be getting the new shade. I am just making my three good wheels available to anyone who has one that is curbed and does not want to re-due all four. Or wants to keep the old shade.

Yeah but what will you do for four more for you? Do you already have another set? OEMs? Aftermarket? Top secret?

What I do really isn't the point of this post. This post was meant to help out any others who need just one or two old style/color permastar rim/s. And to inform anyone with Permastar coated rims about the color change.

What I do really isn't the point of this post. This post was meant to help out any others who need just one or two old style/color permastar rim/s. And to inform anyone with Permastar coated rims about the color change.

I think he's trying to help dude!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back