Permistar Rims

mikeH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am having a bit of a dilemma...I want to get the stockers (open to 24's though) in the permistar finish. I can buy someone's set outright, or if you know of a company that is making replicas that offer that finish, I would be interested! I am stationed overseas (I know...shipping is going to cost a good bit) but I still want a set....sooo if you have any ideas, id like to know...thanks! (btw, ill be stationed in Germany next month in case any of our Europe guys know of somewhere I could get this done also) Thanks!!!! :proud:

Hey guys, I am having a bit of a dilemma...I want to get the stockers (open to 24's though) in the permistar finish. I can buy someone's set outright, or if you know of a company that is making replicas that offer that finish, I would be interested! I am stationed overseas (I know...shipping is going to cost a good bit) but I still want a set....sooo if you have any ideas, id like to know...thanks! (btw, ill be stationed in Germany next month in case any of our Europe guys know of somewhere I could get this done also) Thanks!!!! :proud:

They don't have them in permastar finish but we can get a set shipped and have coated them on to you bud

Hi,

i can be of help. Just Need to know exactly what you mean by permistar finish. There are all sorts of Company in Germany that do all sorts of coating for alloy wheels, so it shouldnt be any Problem to get what you want.

I do also have a spare set of 22" laying around that you could buy in your finish once i found a shop to do it.

Just let me know what you Need and we can get it done.

No expensive shipping cost as it can be even be delivered from door to door :D

Hi,

i can be of help. Just Need to know exactly what you mean by permistar finish. There are all sorts of Company in Germany that do all sorts of coating for alloy wheels, so it shouldnt be any Problem to get what you want.

I do also have a spare set of 22" laying around that you could buy in your finish once i found a shop to do it.

Just let me know what you Need and we can get it done.

No expensive shipping cost as it can be even be delivered from door to door :D

Basically I am looking for a "Black-Chrome" finish...here's a few pictures...https://www.google.com/search?q=black+chrome&biw=1366&bih=712&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=ziuEVLyLNIT1UKKwgugP&sqi=2&ved=0CBwQsAQ

And shoot, if all goes well, I'll just drive up and we can have a beer or two!

Got it ! No problem at all !

Will Send you a PN in the next days.
Still in the Hospital. Waiting to get back home....

Here is a pic of mine so you can see what they look like

Attachments

• image-2033294939.jpg
    image-2033294939.jpg
    526.9 KB · Views: 114
Are you familiar with your APO address yet? The shipping will be like shipping to New York.

Absolutely...I have never actually been stationed in the states, so I have been using the APO for going on 6 years now lol but even shipping (4) 22" rims to even New York would be pretty darn pricey

Mike, will send you an address, where they do "black chrome" in Germany.
Shipping wheels is not that expensive here.

All the best

Arne

Hey everyone,im looking for 4 steel rims for a 87 2wd van. Im on Vancouver island.
email me if you got some to sell and are on the island thanks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back