Personalized Plates (ideas)

05RamSRTkid said:
personally I was thinkin about FAAKU or somethin along those lines

In California, you can now have any plate you want.......

BLOW ME
SUK MI DK
FAW CUE

...etc etc etc....

The one caveat is complaints.

If you get (I think it's) 3 complaints you lose that plate and the money you paid for it....You must then re-apply... And you can't apply for the same plate again......

SD

Silent D said:
In California, you can now have any plate you want.......

BLOW ME
SUK MI DK
FAW CUE

...etc etc etc....

The one caveat is complaints.

If you get (I think it's) 3 complaints you lose that plate and the money you paid for it....You must then re-apply... And you can't apply for the same plate again......

SD
That would be nice! In Washington the police state you have to explain what the plate means and if they think it's vulgar in anyway you cant have it. If they issue it to you and the cops think it's vulgar they can issue a citation!

Rockin Ronnie said:
That would be nice! In Washington the police state you have to explain what the plate means and if they think it's vulgar in anyway you cant have it. If they issue it to you and the cops think it's vulgar they can issue a citation!

Then in your state, perhaps:

NAZI COP

Might be appropriate.........:D

SD

Get a couple of extra letters here in NC ;)

112_1218.jpg

mmmmtorque said:
Get a couple of extra letters here in NC ;)

VIPERPWR

I was wondering if your were going to chime in here. Now get a viper license frame around that plate.

SilvrSRT10 said:
I was wondering if your were going to chime in here. Now get a viper license frame around that plate.

Yea, yea....know where I can get a nice billet one ? :D

I went with VIPR DNA.. I really like that on the truck and although I stole the idea, I DID thank the original creator profusely and offered to buy him some beers if he's ever in my area...

I wanted this

V8 MIAZ
NOV84ME
1FASV10
200SHOT
SPRAY N
RU BAD2
BAD AS L
UD LOSE
RUKIDN
RUSCARD
NOT2DAY