pets thread

viperhauler

Supporting Member
Reaction score
not taking away from wazzup's kids thread, i thought i'd start a pet's thread. i figured some of had dogs, cats, fish, what have you that we treat like kids. so post 'em up...:)

Jack's our (he was Alisha's before we got married, so....) jack russell...he'll be 6 in april...good news...doc says they normally lead LONG lives..say at least 13-15:argh: but he sure is the baby:marchmellow:
100_0047-1.jpg

100_0085.jpg

100_0238.jpg

(no, he's not high)

Black1 said:
He looks like he runs the show! :D :p

This is gonna be a great thread. :rock:
GUILTY:eek: :eek: too damn smart for his own good (which is the same booger that i was cursing about an hour ago):D

good thread...i hope so...though, i'm surprised there isn't one already, but if there is this could be a nice update!:rock:

This is a great thread.

Here's the newest addition to our family, General Jackson Blue (Jackson), He's a 10 month old Bluetick Hound.

jackson_1.jpg

ccfeyh said:
This is a great thread.

Here's the newest addition to our family, General Jackson Blue (Jackson), He's a 10 month old Bluetick Hound.

jackson_1.jpg
blake shelton, anyone??

do you hunt?

ok, that's off topic...

and no, i don't hunt fox, so....

Im a Golden Lover Myself:D

thewelshm

Attachments

• shadow & bear.jpg
    shadow & bear.jpg
    838.9 KB · Views: 86
viperhauler said:
blake shelton, anyone??

do you hunt?

ok, that's off topic...

and no, i don't hunt fox, so....

Nope, no longer hunt, there is a story about getting a Bluetick, but you're right, that's off topic.

This thread has already been done, hasn't it....?

I know I posted so many Willow piks that the site shut down for lack of bandwidth.

Yes...No...?

D

These are my 2 boys. The chocolate one (toro) found out he can dive to the bottom of a 6 ft pool to get his favorite toy!!!!!!!!
2005_1224Image0010.jpg

2005_1224Image0009.jpg

Parker, 7 month old female St.Bernard.

Attachments

• photo-4.jpg
    photo-4.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 28
SchuettS said:
Parker, 7 month old female St.Bernard.
Hey are you gonna fix her? Dont I will send you some bubba love. I am looking for a female Large Breed since most Large breeds are from mastiff lineage. Interested let me know.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back