Phoenix, Arizona

06SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of you with 10's that are in the Phoenix, Arizona, area there will be a SEMA GTG Saturday at 67th Ave & Bell Rd. The S/W corner in the KMart parking lot. So far we have three Ram SRT-10's & 2 Viper cars in our group. Starts at 4:00. Hope to see you there.

Mini Sema. You guys in Vegas have the big one. No where the size of yours and it will be held outside in 104 degrees. The most popular vendor will probably be the one selling water. But it is Phoenix in the summer time.

We can't even get into the one here, unless a vendor wants me to do research for them. ....... hint hint hint hint. .......... wish I had time to drive down, Zilla not quite ready for her public debut though

We have had some guys from here go up there thinking they can buy a ticket & walk right in the door. From everything that I have heard it doesn't happen that way. Then again they may be telling the wives that is where they are going & just go there to have other kinds of fun. They have this every year. Why they don't have it in the winter time, I don't know. That is the best time of the year here. Some of the Mopar clubs here are trying to put together a meet with the Mopar clubs in Vegas. If that happens & we end up going up there, I will let you know. Maybe we can meet up for a cold one.

Yeah, you have to register and be in the automotive trade to get in. They sell passes on Craigslist but u never know if they are real or not.

We have 5 different Mopar clubs up here so that would be cool to get together

We have 2 RC's in Gilbert. My Son and I have one. However we are on the way back from San Diego today. Keep us in the loop for another time.

UPDATE: We are doing a cruise to Sedona this coming Saturday the 18th. We will be going with a Mopar car club. There will be 4 RAM SRT-10's & possibly a Viper car & a bunch of Mopar cars. We will be having lunch at the Oak Creek Brewery at the Tlaquepaque in Sedona. 505 V10 if you are interested call or text me & I will tell you when & where we will be meeting. Jim Temple 623-628-6075. We have one guy that lives out by where Williams Air Force Base used to be & another in Fountain Hills.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back