Phoenix: Goodguys Show

06SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saturday Nov. the 16th is the Goodguys show @ West World. Afterwards across the street is the show at the Pavilions. I will be going to both, anyone else in???

Saturday Nov. the 16th is the Goodguys show @ West World. Afterwards across the street is the show at the Pavilions. I will be going to both, anyone else in???

I'll be going up to the Pavilions tonight, should be fun...

Went to the Goodguys & then to Pavilions last year. A lot of the people that go to the Goodguys go across the freeway to the Pavilions, so there will be a lot more people at the Pavilions than usually. I will be leaving my 10 at the Pavilions, go to the Goodguys then back to the Pavilions, won't have to worry about parking that way. Hope to see you there.

The wife doesn't like to do all the walking at Goodguys, so she babysets the truck & shops until I finish at Goodguys. Hope to see some of you guys at the Goodguys or Pavilions or both.

Was at the Goodguys show today. Great show & tons of cars. Mostly Fords & Chevys though. Afterwards went to the Pavilions, where most of the cars from the Goodguys went. Several MOPAR clubs at the Pavilions. Am now officially a member of the Desert Challenger Club. They came over looked at my 10 & asked me to join. After pointing out the fact that a 10 is not a Challenger they still wanted me to join. I told them I would go to a meeting, but if there wasn't free beer I'm out. We will see. Also was asked to join Mopars Unlimited. This would be a better fit. Might give them a try.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back