Phoenix

wakeboard13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody in the phoenix area I'm headed out to Firebird on Friday 11/3. They tech at 6 pm but dont start racing till 7 but i will be out there before 7, they usually run til 11 or 12.

I would like to go, but I'm leaving early Sat. morning for San Diego....Probably should spend some time with the Family before I go get my azz kicked!!!:(:D

wakeboard13 said:
Anybody in the phoenix area I'm headed out to Firebird on Friday 11/3. They tech at 6 pm but dont start racing till 7 but i will be out there before 7, they usually run til 11 or 12.

They dont start racing till 7 but you'll be out of there before 7????:hmmmm2:

UUUUHH, whats the point in going:dontknow:
Or am i just dumb and cant read...:D

It's okay...Your just DUMB!!!:D J/K...Kinda!!!:)

He said he'll be out there before 7...read it again!!!:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
It's okay...Your just DUMB!!!:D J/K...Kinda!!!:)

He said he'll be out there before 7...read it again!!!:D
Beaner has to work Friday hehehehehe I'm telling Shawn as I type this....Bwahahaha BTW he is supposed to be working right now as well.....BUSTED BITCH !!!!!!!

TheSickness said:
Beaner has to work Friday hehehehehe I'm telling Shawn as I type this....Bwahahaha BTW he is supposed to be working right now as well.....BUSTED BITCH !!!!!!!
I am working and this is what i do!!! BITCH!!:D
Oh and its not Friday, its Thusrsday....We could meet for lunch somwhere, i dont have to be at work till round 4:D

SRT-IZ-4me said:
I am working and this is what i do!!! BITCH!!:D
Oh and its not Friday, its Thusrsday....We could meet for lunch somwhere, i dont have to be at work till round 4:D

Once again, Mikey was talking about Firebird!!!LOL:D

Do you wear glasses, and if not are you wearing my beer goggles??? I would like them back please!!!!!!!!;) :2in1: :star:

I would like to meet you out there except I have my whole family arriving from Salt Lake on that day.

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Once again, Mikey was talking about Firebird!!!LOL:D

Do you wear glasses, and if not are you wearing my beer goggles??? I would like them back please!!!!!!!!;) :2in1: :star:
Listen ding bat I knew where you were talking. Simple fact is that Iz lives in Tucson 2 hrs away...Thus unless he plays hookie he aint Gonna be there :D I already informed his supervisor of these malicious intentions and he has taken note :D To think a Beaner of Izzy's caliber wants to cheat the company outta time is just horrible :D I am telling Shawn again so he don't forget :p

TheSickness said:
Listen ding bat I knew where you were talking. Simple fact is that Iz lives in Tucson 2 hrs away...Thus unless he plays hookie he aint Gonna be there :D I already informed his supervisor of these malicious intentions and he has taken note :D To think a Beaner of Izzy's caliber wants to cheat the company outta time is just horrible :D I am telling Shawn again so he don't forget :p

I WAS TALKING TO IZZY YOU HO-MO!!!!!!!!!:2in1:

You guyz really need to start paying attention to detail before I come over there and whup up on y'all!!!:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I WAS TALKING TO IZZY YOU HO-MO!!!!!!!!!:2in1:

You guyz really need to start paying attention to detail before I come over there and whup up on y'all!!!:D
I Love squid see ya on Thursday Chris :D :D :D :D :D

wakeboard13 said:

Dude, It was awesome meeting ya!!!! I wish we coulda gone out and done some less than legal stuff with our trucks but oh well....There's always next time!!!:D

By the way...:D Remember that part in the movie Click when Christopher Walken tells Adam Sandler his Wife has a "Rockin' body"???;) Your GF was super awesome and tell her thank you for not acting like she wanted to get the hell out of there!!!:rock: You guyz were the Shiznit!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :)

Chris ------ Take I-10 to Orange Grove make a left. take orange grove to oracle rd make a right. Follow that to wetmore make a Left and my home depot is on the right side. I work tomorrow from 10am - 7pm. We take lunch 4hours into the shift so at 2pm. Call me if you have a change of plans or need more directions. you have my cell # and I will have it on me. Looking forward to calamari :D addy is 4302 N. Oracle rd. Tucson.......BTW Blow me Flyboy :D

The less legal stuff would have been fun, maybe next time some runway drags will be in order, hopefully they will involve some new mods though.

But it was cool getting to hang out and I had a blast. O and that wasn't my girlfriend, I met her at ASU and told her I would pay her to pretend, and then she took off with my truck. But seriously she didnt mind she said she had fun.

Hit me up next time your in town.

wakeboard13 said:
The less legal stuff would have been fun, maybe next time some runway drags will be in order, hopefully they will involve some new mods though.

But it was cool getting to hang out and I had a blast. O and that wasn't my girlfriend, I met her at ASU and told her I would pay her to pretend, and then she took off with my truck. But seriously she didnt mind she said she had fun.

Hit me up next time your in town.

NOICE!!!:rock: Whenever I tell a girl I'll pay her I get arrested!!!:D

TheSickness said:
Chris ------ Take I-10 to Orange Grove make a left. take orange grove to oracle rd make a right. Follow that to wetmore make a Left and my home depot is on the right side. I work tomorrow from 10am - 7pm. We take lunch 4hours into the shift so at 2pm. Call me if you have a change of plans or need more directions. you have my cell # and I will have it on me. Looking forward to calamari :D addy is 4302 N. Oracle rd. Tucson.......BTW Blow me Flyboy :D

I dont blow PHAT PHUCKERS!!!:D And you'll take lunch when I get there, but we'll try to hit 2PM...I gotta hurry back to Mesa like a good little boy and visit my grandmother! Somehow I forgot to do that already!!:eek: :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back