Photo Shoot

andrew heywood said:
Gaoullly......that truck is a bad bitch:eek: ANd the intake portal in the pass fender:congrats: daaang:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :D

....the ability to make major mods that look stock are second to none. I think as a child he was given a pc. of coal and loved the color in it :) There are a number of trucks on the site that set the bar that others try to meet. Those owners truly made this site a place to behold in the early years.
No matter your opinion of them, those early pioneers that worked out all the issues we benefited from. From boomer, tom cavanaugh, stinker, kevan, flyinglow, doneo,1fast400, Justin, K-80, bone, mopower, eddie, the silver beast from CA.( first 10 sec truck )and the list goes on and on. But back on topic....Cuttone's truck is a bitch indeed

WAZZSUP said:
....the ability to make major mods that look stock are second to none. I think as a child he was given a pc. of coal and loved the color in it :) There are a number of trucks on the site that set the bar that others try to meet. Those owners truly made this site a place to behold in the early years.
No matter your opinion of them, those early pioneers that worked out all the issues we benefited from. From boomer, tom cavanaugh, stinker, kevan, flyinglow, doneo,1fast400, Justin, K-80, bone, mopower, eddie, the silver beast from CA.( first 10 sec truck )and the list goes on and on. But back on topic....Cuttone's truck is a bitch indeed
Agreed:congrats: thank you and everyone who have helped me:congrats: :rock: :D

here is on of my favorites from the 2007 Mopar Nats in Heath.... Thanks for shooting it Shellie!

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=donny+burnout&hl=en&emb=0#

I can't wait to take her out in the spring....I can't take the water and salt in NJ/NYC it drives me nuts....I cranked her over for about 10 minutes last Saturday just to circulate the fluids and it was like music... I've got some motor pics from the second build that Gary did.... looks nothing like the original set-up which was my favorite look which was supposed to be sixties style.... but the way she runs now I wouldn't trade it for the world, I actually could care less what the motor looks like because the performance is off the HOOK...here is the only "new" motor pics I have to this point....I also removed the fender intake...I never sold it to Kevin, I had a small mortgage in the fabrication and hung it on my garage wall as a reminder of how not to do a project... anyway Thanks again... and all the new guys on here are doing some awesome stuff with their riggs... it's been a pleasure watching and monitoring all the projects....I'm always watchin just not posting....I wish everyone on here a healthy and prosperous 2009!

Attachments

• DSCF2286 (Medium).jpg
    DSCF2286 (Medium).jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCF2287 (Medium).jpg
    DSCF2287 (Medium).jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCF2288 (Medium).jpg
    DSCF2288 (Medium).jpg
    60 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCF2289 (Medium).jpg
    DSCF2289 (Medium).jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Django said:
Great piks, bro......

Thanks for posting....Good to cya....

Tim

thanks man good to hear from you as well

doneo said:
here is on of my favorites from the 2007 Mopar Nats in Heath.... Thanks for shooting it Shellie!

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=donny+burnout&hl=en&emb=0#

I can't wait to take her out in the spring....I can't take the water and salt in NJ/NYC it drives me nuts....I cranked her over for about 10 minutes last Saturday just to circulate the fluids and it was like music... I've got some motor pics from the second build that Gary did.... looks nothing like the original set-up which was my favorite look which was supposed to be sixties style.... but the way she runs now I wouldn't trade it for the world, I actually could care less what the motor looks like because the performance is off the HOOK...here is the only "new" motor pics I have to this point....I also removed the fender intake...I never sold it to Kevin, I had a small mortgage in the fabrication and hung it on my garage wall as a reminder of how not to do a project... anyway Thanks again... and all the new guys on here are doing some awesome stuff with their riggs... it's been a pleasure watching and monitoring all the projects....I'm always watchin just not posting....I wish everyone on here a healthy and prosperous 2009!
Your truck was one at the top of the heap! The '07 Nat's were a feast for the eyes!. Wishing you well, Doneo.:congrats:

doneo said:
what up fellas....truck is still in my posession......

I was fearful that you had slipped away...great to hear from you...our memories of Evansville will last forever!

Don, wonderful to see you on the board:rock: It assures us that your doing ok...:rock:
As always the truck looks great...one of my favorites.
Continued health, and a prosperous 2009 to you too brother.

#3 second row....

these kind of threads are the ones that need to be revisited from time to time to bring back some of the earlier days...

unless, it's expected that a committed member would be working to read all posts ever created....

Back