Photo with OEM silver wheels

Sammy11

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here some pictures with the OEM wheels i borowed from Marco , for the yearly technical , safety and emision controle.
I pass controle with the 45 serie tyres , Marco's wheels are OEM 40 serie tyres.

1-2_zps51dc207f.jpg

2-3_zps7c976b54.jpg

Thnks 4 the pic.. im thinking of going back to stock look and was wondering what it would look like with headlights still on thanks.

i wish these OEM wheels where availible in 24".
if some company had several applications for these in 24" , would they make it ?

maybe one of our vendors...hint hint...;)

Exactly. These trucks have big wheel wells. When wheels are black they look smaller. Black 22's look like 20's.

It's all about how YOU...Sammy..likes it! You obviously at some point loved the blacked out look, and changed from stock to blacked out, so why go back? I've attended many GTGs and when you have 10 black QCs that all look the same, well...it's boring and redundant. When you see personalized trucks the stand out from the rest drastically! I remember how just ridding my chrome grilles made mine look much more sinister than the other black SRT10s. Now it's a very popular mod :rock:

Make it your way Sammy, and I love the way it looked in Truck of the Month photos. So did the rest of the VTCOA ;)

ty brother venomous1...:D

but dont you think the OEM's in 24" would look totaly awesome on our rigs ?

btw , tommorow i go back to black wheels and black teillights , these silver wheels are not mine...;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back