Photoshop Graphics & Stuff

JimTeTe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something I've wondered is How many folks on this site play with Photoshop. :confused:
(Besides Haz of course) :rock:

I see many sigs and pics that are Photoshop or some type of graphic rendering using our Trucks. So I figured some of you guys dabble I'm sure. Some of the stuff I have seen is very good. :D

So with that I would like to Start a thread for member Generated Graphics ...
It does not have to be about Trucks, can be about anything you've done.

To get things going I will post a graphic every night for the next 10 nights ...

(Haz your more than welcome but we already know what you can do, and appreciate it when you do it, Thanks) :D

So here we go ..... And welcome all ..... To the Graphic Thread ...... :congrats:

ChallengerSRT-2.jpg

Try to keep the pics 1024X768 or smaller .....
C'mon lets see what ya got ....... :rock:

Thanks All ......... Jim

Nice. I have photoshop and it kicks my arse.

had to do it :D

Last edited:
Honestly though. I use Fireworks. I have a hard time just removing the background from my images. Part of the problem is no patience, the other is the background is to busy. I know fireworks has tools to automatically select an area, but since the background is to busy it doesnt work well. I am going to try to get some better shots of my truck and give it a shot.

walbert said:
Honestly though. I use Fireworks. I have a hard time just removing the background from my images. Part of the problem is no patience, the other is the background is to busy. I know fireworks has tools to automatically select an area, but since the background is to busy it doesnt work well. I am going to try to get some better shots of my truck and give it a shot.

Excellent ....... I luv the pic of the Truck ya did ...... got a big grin and hah out-a-me ... lol

do you find it easier to have a dark background? or does it really depend on the color of the truck?

walbert said:
do you find it easier to have a dark background? or does it really depend on the color of the truck?

If you crop it tight it doesn't matter to much, but you're right in that darker is more foregiving to the eye ...

One of my favorites

MainPage2.jpg

And my reason for a QC....

Somedays, you just have more than one passenger

MainPage5.jpg

Oh hell....

One more

Viperam-Thunderbirds_jpg.jpg

Great stuff Jeff ...... Thanks

As promised Night #2 - Here's one using a sweet ride I found ....

RedLightning1_1.jpg

C'mon I know there's more Graphics out there ...... Don't be shy ....

Alright here's another, Night # 3 - Hotrods in cool backgrounds ....

OrangCar1.jpg

Jim

Now I really like that one

JimTeTe said:
Alright here's another, Night # 3 - Hotrods in cool backgrounds ....

OrangCar1.jpg

Jim

That looks fantastic:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back