PIC AND VIDEOS OF HOUSTON TRACK MEET

Blaine@PSI said:
im down whenever you are.

and your right you did beat my SRT10 with your truck on slicks 1/8 mile and spraying to my stock truck on 22's leaving like a bitch outa the hole. but i dont have that probelm with the lightning its leaves on 20" street tires .... 1.84 60's on streeet rubber and i have drag radials for it also...:rock:
Now the truth comes out!!:D :D

FATJACK said:
Now the truth comes out!!:D :D

yes it does eventually..... im not gonna i would have beat him but lets just say i was reeeling him in very quickly at the 1/8 mile stripe. had it been 1/4 mile the tables may have turned....as my 10 did run some 12.4 at 114 on 22's not at the same time but both of those numbers were done in my 10...at one point in time.

Last edited:
Blaine@PSI said:
im down whenever you are.

and your right you did beat my SRT10 with your truck on slicks 1/8 mile and spraying to my stock truck on 22's leaving like a bitch outa the hole. but i dont have that probelm with the lightning its leaves on 20" street tires .... 1.84 60's on streeet rubber and i have drag radials for it also...:rock:

WHAT NITROUS???????????????? LOL YEAH RIGHT

i was all motor with headers, 6.1L cam,2800 stall and superchips, stock heads and no nitrous. i didnt get nitrous until i got the 268 and tune and the day we race i was talking to you about getting tuned by ya cause sct was just coming out betta testing and you said ya were looking for a test truck...and you werent bone stock you had a tune from what you told me that day

ill pm you or tell lawrence or gabe to get hold of you and yes bring the slicks.

Last edited:
DAYTONA81 said:
WHAT NITROUS???????????????? LOL YEAH RIGHT

i was all motor with headers, 6.1L cam,2800 stall and superchips, stock heads and no nitrous. i didnt get nitrous until i got the 268 and tune and the day we race i was talking to you about getting tuned by ya cause sct was just coming out betta testing and you said ya were looking for a test truck...and you werent bone stock you had a tune from what you told me that day

ill pm you or tell lawrence or gabe to get hold of you and yes bring the slicks.

hey its cool man i saw it on your truck so take it for what its worth. i never in my post said i was stock. but i was on stock 22's and full weight. but its cool your gonna need more than that hunny shot to get aroudn the grey slug believe that.

Blaine@PSI said:
hey its cool man i saw it on your truck so take it for what its worth. i never in my post said i was stock. but i was on stock 22's and full weight. but its cool your gonna need more than that hunny shot to get aroudn the grey slug believe that.

thats fine its suppose to be a fun run anyways but seems like your taking it serious.....i had nitrous when i ran the srt8 jeep but so did you. Its cool it you say i had it but i never installed nitrous until i got tuned by E/T performance with sct which sucked by the way.........

Did ya ever get the Hemi software many are asking me where is a local place that give good tunes for hemi with SCT and i have no idea. all my tunes are email tune now

DAYTONA81 said:
thats fine its suppose to be a fun run anyways but seems like your taking it serious.....i had nitrous when i ran the srt8 jeep but so did you. Its cool it you say i had it but i never installed nitrous until i got tuned by E/T performance with sct which sucked by the way.........

Did ya ever get the Hemi software many are asking me where is a local place that give good tunes for hemi with SCT and i have no idea. all my tunes are email tune now

not taking it serious at all seems as though you are though. dont ry to call gabe and lawrence to find out what i have.... thats a no no:p . and no nitrous has ever been on my wifes jeep its just a bolt on jeep with a cold air tune and now back to stock exhaust after being rammed from behind by some stupid bitch texting while driving. not sure on the hemi software as we didnt see the interest in persuing thte hardware since so many complain about he price. i know you may not complain but many others do we found that out the hard way with the viper software big mistake.......

Blaine@PSI said:
not taking it serious at all seems as though you are though. dont ry to call gabe and lawrence to find out what i have.... thats a no no:p . and no nitrous has ever been on my wifes jeep its just a bolt on jeep with a cold air tune and now back to stock exhaust after being rammed from behind by some stupid bitch texting while driving. not sure on the hemi software as we didnt see the interest in persuing thte hardware since so many complain about he price. i know you may not complain but many others do we found that out the hard way with the viper software big mistake.......
i just told gabe about this thread and he text me tell me to watch out cause you got a block waiting to go in but i didnt call to find out i care less ill still run you. Im not scared to race anyone i know what my truck has for being a stock block....i wish i had a built block going in but that will wait due to a baby on the way. The jeep you told me on a other thread which i will find if need be that you said you spray.

who cares that was a while back anyways . I understand about the cost of the hemi software and the price people will have to pay cause they're some cheap Dodoge guys that dont understand it cost to go fast. I heard alot of tuning for hemi has gone down in price but i dont know if it will benefit ya or not to get the software.

Last edited:
OSO said:
Hes really not scared to race anyone he has lost to me a few times:rofl:

yeah after 120:D wish you still had it so we could've ran them with the new set up

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back