PIC AND VIDEOS OF HOUSTON TRACK MEET

The shifting is smooth, no more hard shifts in any gear, I just need my brackets back.

Smooth.... 2-3 is what sucked and was smooth in stock transmission and the one's i've had in the silver truck. I thought with a built one you'd what it to bang into gear.

bigike said:
Daytona, the stock-ISH QC. Is he a car salesman that works at a exotic car dealership out in Missouri City?

Met a guy out there that sold my buddy a blown C6 vette. Was all about the hemi qc, he's a regular on dodge talk.

Ryan she is looking good! How is you 2-3 shift?
yeah thats him

DAYTONA81 said:
yeah thats him

i ran him on my first run saturday. i was the DSG lightning on 20" HRE's and street tires. that truck ran good though but i went a 12.4 at 114mph. took the stripe for the win. oh and its got 189K miles on here so its not up to par on power right now.

attachment.php

this id my truck now. i sold the srt10 about 1.5 yrs ago.

FATJACK said:
Trade that thing for a 10 and the Lightning won't get the win light!!!:rock:

there are planty of hemis that beat L's at the track :rock: only pussys need 2 extra pistons :p

Coley 1334 said:
there are planty of hemis that beat L's at the track :rock: only pussys need 2 extra pistons :p

bring on the bee i run ya.... i only got maybe 7 piston left but i think its enough.

Coley 1334 said:
You come to Panama City Big Boy, I will show you a pussy!!!

OSO said:
Nice, what are your times?
best to date is 12.08 at 115mph on the 190K long block. but i have a built motor on the stand ready to go in just got to find the time.

Coley 1334 said:

And just when Coley opens his mouth, I must insert my foot. Still my favorite AVATAR of all times.:D :burnout:

Blaine@PSI said:
ill see if i can attach.
maybe next time we can gicve them a run...... gabriel(SVTGABE) and lawrence talking about another meet, unless i see you at the track.......

i beat you srt10 maybe i can beat the lightning:D ....LOL just a race for fun. I always mess with gabe about his lightning

DAYTONA81 said:
maybe next time we can gicve them a run...... gabriel(SVTGABE) and lawrence talking about another meet, unless i see you at the track.......

i beat you srt10 maybe i can beat the lightning:D ....LOL just a race for fun. I always mess with gabe about his lightning

im down whenever you are.

and your right you did beat my SRT10 with your truck on slicks 1/8 mile and spraying to my stock truck on 22's leaving like a bitch outa the hole. but i dont have that probelm with the lightning its leaves on 20" street tires .... 1.84 60's on streeet rubber and i have drag radials for it also...:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back