Pic of stock evap/oil recirc system

SD2005Dustin

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can someone please post some pics or diagrams of the stock setup for the oil recirc please? I need to smog my truck.

I think I'm missing a part, so I'm trying to get a photo of what the actaul piece looks like that connects the Passenger's bank Valve cover to ?(what does it go to?)

How you been john? I haven't been on here in a loooong time. Been busy as heck for the last 9 months.

I'm hangin in there man,Good to see your busy.I just went out to take a look at what your talking about,I have an 04 so i do not remember if they are the same,But the hose from the valve cover on the passenger side looks like it goes under the intake manifold up to the front of the truck,across the top of the radiator,And plugs into the stock air box.Hope this helps you.

Bump... Need a pic, somone get me a good shot of the Passenger valve cover please. need to see the part so I know which one to use. PLEASE!!!

Bump... Need a pic, somone get me a good shot of the Passenger valve cover please. need to see the part so I know which one to use. PLEASE!!!

Any help?

Attachments

• IMG_0691.JPG
    IMG_0691.JPG
    336.7 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0692.JPG
    IMG_0692.JPG
    285.1 KB · Views: 144
yours is different... Mine comes off the front of the valve cover on the 05...? but I get it, it goes to the airbox..

Thanks john.

John that got me all set up. really appreciate the pictures. I got my smog

Time to rip the cats out... I hate cats personally always been a dog person.

John that got me all set up. really appreciate the pictures. I got my smog

Time to rip the cats out... I hate cats personally always been a dog person.

Good deal man,Last smog i did the guy looked at the throttle body and said,That's after market.I put a sticker on it to cover the ROE.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back