Picked up a new ride :)

sprite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, haven't been on this board for a while, figured I'd stop by, just been real busy. Still waiting on my truck, we are having problems with the guy that was supposed to make the AEM harness, he made one, it didn't work, we shipped it back and now he is not answering his phone. Anyways in the meanwhile I sold the z06 and gallardo yesterday and picked up this

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

m4.jpg

m5.jpg

m6.jpg

m7.jpg

m8.jpg

m9.jpg

m10.jpg

m11.jpg

m12.jpg

m13.jpg

m14.jpg

m15.jpg

m16.jpg

m17.jpg

m18.jpg

m19.jpg

m20.jpg

m21.jpg

m22.jpg

m23.jpg

I am so excited and can't wait to get it. It's an 06 practically new with 850 miles on the odometer.

Dude! That is SICK!!

Alright, I am working in Lake Mary now, I want a ride!! I will swing by Full Sail some afternoon!

How long before you get it?

Very cool Sprite!

Was the Gallardo too bright for you, so you got a green one instead?:confused: :p :D

Either way I love them both...

Good luck on your harness for the truck, hope everything works out.

Will

Manic said:
Very cool Sprite!

Was the Gallardo too bright for you, so you got a green one instead?:confused: :p :D

Either way I love them both...

Good luck on your harness for the truck, hope everything works out.

Will

Nope I liked the yelllow on my Gallardo :) I've just always wanted a Murci and decided I might as well make the move on one.

Sweet...I'm betting that might be the only lime green Murci in all of Arkansas ;)

Congrats!

i LOVE the new murci!!!! If was going to buy a super car that'd be the one! love the color too! What is that supposed to do in the 1/4 mile stock?

I believe the color is called Verde Ithaca. If you put aftermarket wheels on it, dno't go above the factory size man, the AWD sysytem in the murci's don't like it and have a tendency to do an uncommanded 90 degree turn while you're cruising. It happened to a guy I know and lamborghini wouldn't warranty the DL computer he burned out due to the caution about the wheels being in the owners manual. Nice color though, much better than yellow.

I'm keeping the stock wheels on it. I plan on putting navigation in it, rearview cam, smoked lights and performance exhaust on it.

womsterr said:
Sweet...I'm betting that might be the only lime green Murci in all of Arkansas ;)

Congrats!

I'm in Orlando :) I ripped the pics from the ebay auction. Still haven't seen a lot of Murci's around here though.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back