Picked up my new truck!

Roadkill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went down and picked up my truck on friday afternoon.. I considered shipping it but i wanted to check it through before I handed em the check. I guess i am just anal about that. I could imagine them shipping the truck up and finding something wrong or scratches etc and just being pissed as hell.. so for the piece of mind, I did the trip. Was great weather and i got to try my new truck out on the twisties heading back up the coast. All in all a great friday and saturday! I've got pictures this time around though :)

View attachment 9956

View attachment 9957

View attachment 9958

Last edited:
Congratulations on the new truck.:rock:

Wise decision to pick it up. No worries about damage and you get to enjoy the ride.

Roadkill said:
Went down and picked up my truck on friday afternoon.. I considered shipping it but i wanted to check it through before I handed em the check. I guess i am just anal about that. I could imagine them shipping the truck up and finding something wrong or scratches etc and just being pissed as hell.. so for the piece of mind, I did the trip. Was great weather and i got to try my new truck out on the twisties heading back up the coast. All in all a great friday and saturday! I've got pictures this time around though :)

View attachment 9956

View attachment 9957

View attachment 9958

Congrats on the truck....glad she met satisfaction upon arrival:rock:
I do like the powdercoated rims on the NR's...

yeah me too, i like the powdercoasted rims too, roadkill add pcm/flash it will woke up your QC big time!

Congrats on the new Rig. Wanna trade headlights? :D Looks good, glad you got the fastest color too! Smart Man.

Kewl truck and welcome....again....

Subliminal Message On

"sticker delete"

Subliminal Message Off

:D

Big Perm said:
Kewl truck and welcome....again....

Subliminal Message On

"sticker delete"

Subliminal Message Off

:D

I may have to leave the sticker on just to differentiate myself from all other nightrunner owners.. I thought it was really going to bug me, but so far i am "meh" indifferent about it.. Falls into the same category pretty much as the wing on the back. My really good friend who went down to the dealership with me and drove my ol' beater back home for me was initially on the warpath about wing and sticker delete.. that i must remove both ASAP.. now after 2 days he is a proponent for keeping those 2 things on the truck.. :dontknow:

Roadkill said:
I may have to leave the sticker on just to differentiate myself from all other nightrunner owners.. I thought it was really going to bug me, but so far i am "meh" indifferent about it.. Falls into the same category pretty much as the wing on the back. My really good friend who went down to the dealership with me and drove my ol' beater back home for me was initially on the warpath about wing and sticker delete.. that i must remove both ASAP.. now after 2 days he is a proponent for keeping those 2 things on the truck.. :dontknow:
Keep the wing and sticker :rock: :D If you wanna differentiate yourself, paint it RED :D :D :D ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back