Votes: 23 47.9%
  • Ship it

Votes: 25 52.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BurntRubber

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I am getting a new ride in the next week or so. It's in Chicago, should I fly up and drive it home or pay to have it shipped down here, its about a $1700 difference in cost. My avatar provides a descrition of the vehicle. It's an 1800 mile drive!

BurntRubber said:
Well I am getting a new ride in the next week or so. It's in Chicago, should I fly up and drive it home or pay to have it shipped down here, its about a $1700 difference in cost. My avatar provides a descrition of the vehicle. It's an 1800 mile drive!
Is that a Solstice :confused: :D

BurntRubber said:

why ask ? :dontknow: at 180 mph .. it's 10 hours... home in time for diner :D

I love to drive, but I think I would ship that!

The roads in that area are crap, and the weather could turn to shit too!

Ship it, save the mileage.

ntw0rk said:
I love to drive, but I think I would ship that!

The roads in that area are crap, and the weather could turn to shit too!

Ship it, save the mileage.

cars are made for mileage...why save them ? :confused: :dontknow:

PS members above a 100 years may contradict me....:p :D

Floor said:
if you pay my plane ticket hell I'll drive it for ya:rock: !:D
LOL...I doubt those would be "easy" miles.:D

I know shipping is better for the car, but $1700-$1800 could = more power!:dontknow:

BurntRubber said:
LOL...I doubt those would be "easy" miles.:D

I know shipping is better for the car, but $1700-$1800 could = more power!:dontknow:

at least when you get home you're used to the RB ! :rock: :p :D

Ship it and take the money saved and put it toward mods.

Gaboon said:
Ship it and take the money saved and put it toward mods.

It is more expensive to ship it! Closed container, Gary Almond would be shipping it for me.

Ship it.

You don't want to get caught in Chicago traffic, an early snow storm, or crazy Cubs or Bears fans.

BurntRubber said:
It is more expensive to ship it! Closed container, Gary Almond would be shipping it for me.

yeah ... and as in the fairytale "Little thumb" you can always find you're way back due pantys on the road !!! :rock: :rock:

(explanation for noobys : viper = panty dropper were as Little thumb used bread pieces ...:D :D :D :D :D :D )

belgiumbarry said:
:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

It may bee a very nice car and big money but it is a car and we own them to drive and what would bee more fun that a nice trip in your new ride!?

belgiumbarry said:
:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:
+1:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :) :) :) :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back