Pics from Cruisin the Coast last weekend

OsirruZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I have been a little lazy in putting these up. I seen quite a few SRT's out there. I only got to talk to 3 other owners. None knew about our happy little home here. Now they do, hopefully we will see a few of them here.

I have to apologize to one 4 door owner. We were driving along the coast looking at all the cars and we passed a 4 door parked on the side of the road. His wife/gf was waving to mine, mine was waving back. I kind of had my old lady blocked out when she started rambling about seeing another SRT being she had been rambling about every other car she seen. By the time it registered I was too far away to stop and wave. Anyway, if that was you, sorry.

DSC_0435.jpg

DSC_0425.jpg

DSC_0412.jpg
^^^ Not me
DSC_0490.jpg

DSC_0483.jpg

DSC_0480.jpg

^I want one!!!
DSC_0475.jpg

DSC_0473.jpg

DSC_0460.jpg

^By far the ultimate coast cruiser
DSC_0447.jpg

DSC_0417.jpg

^If the wheels would have been 2 sizes smaller this car would have been killer
DSC_0416.jpg

These are just but a few of the beautiful cars down here for this event. There is something for all ages. New cars, old cars, completely custom cars, 4x4's, you name. If you have never been to crusiing the caost you should try to make it one year. It's an even you will never forget.

Very Cool!

Thanks for Sharing!

Thanks for sharing those piks..........

Some very nice rides in there................. Cobra.......ooooooo...!!!

D

Django said:
Thanks for sharing those piks..........

Some very nice rides in there................. Cobra.......ooooooo...!!!

D

2 more of that car.
DSC_0486.jpg

DSC_0485.jpg

mopower1958 said:
I see you got a pic of my son driving the SRT in the first pic. He got a CITATION for chirping the tires! Great pics,thanks for sharing!
Lil bastard, tell him to go fly a rocket ;) :D :rock:

Very nice pics, I am partial to the red one with the stock wheels. :D

mopower1958 said:
I see you got a pic of my son driving the SRT in the first pic. He got a CITATION for chirping the tires! Great pics,thanks for sharing!

Here's one more for ya. My wife actually took these. I was on a beer run when he passed us by. When I looked at the pictures she had taken I was angry because I recognized your truck from the forum. I was hoping to see it later in the night but I am guessing it was shortly after this he had the little "infraction".

Quite a few people were trying to provoke me into going show the masses how to do a "proper" burnout, but with all the friendly neighborhood policeman on duty there wasnt a chance. So I took the opportunity to get TOASTED.

DSC_0432.jpg

Sweeeet...Thanks for sharing the pics...Very nice...SRT'S look
killer anywhere...Thanks...:)

OsirruZ said:
Here's one more for ya. My wife actually took these. I was on a beer run when he passed us by. When I looked at the pictures she had taken I was angry because I recognized your truck from the forum. I was hoping to see it later in the night but I am guessing it was shortly after this he had the little "infraction".

Quite a few people were trying to provoke me into going show the masses how to do a "proper" burnout, but with all the friendly neighborhood policeman on duty there wasnt a chance. So I took the opportunity to get TOASTED.

DSC_0432.jpg

Actually that pic is when my wife and I were cruising, he got his Citation down by Wendys.

We stayed in front of treasure bay. I was proud of some guy with an L. They were tearing it up in front of Treasure bay then the po po's made a base camp there. Well the guy in the L rolls out right by the po po's and does one of the prettiest smokey burnouts I ever seen. Needless to say the Cops were irate with his stupidity but he was smart enough to not stop until about 2 blocks later. He took one for the team and gave us our little sweet spot back.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back