Pics from Germany

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
One of my friends in germany sent these to me so thought I would share them with everyone.
17.jpg

11-1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

gunu said:
carbon fiber rocks !!!! cant wait to put some of that on my black beast !!! nice pics stink !!!

Looks like that film "dip" to me (carbon fiber "look")... That's really cool! I've never seen it done with our mirrors and handles before! :)

different strokes for different folks all over the world, thats what makes this place great, you see guys from new zealand , germany all over, and there different idea:rock:

The carbon fiber looks cool. the truck is from Texas back in 05 sometime. Cool he left the inspection sticker!!

I wonder if I sold it to him? I have sold 10 or 20 SRT10's overseas and Germany more than anywhere.

robwclark said:
I wonder if I sold it to him? I have sold 10 or 20 SRT10's overseas and Germany more than anywhere.
could be, jsut sent some parts to ks? I think it was for two going over to germany, I think both QC's

the lowering kit what you send to ks is for me:)

for my 05 quad cab

need the lowering to go from the wheelchair in the truck:rock:

good deal sir:rock: send a pm to mpsracer, he is a member here and is more than glad to help you with the install and the uhum other german regulations;)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
good deal sir:rock: send a pm to mpsracer, he is a member here and is more than glad to help you with the install and the uhum other german regulations;)

the regulations is the biggest problem here in germany :) i got your lowering kit in the car paper, every thing is fine.:)

percy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back