Pics from work

This submarine was under so long that they were down to water & crackers to eat. Then they ran out of crackers. We had the sub tied up along side the small ship I was stationed on for a re supply. I sort of became friends with one of the nuke techs on board. Of course I asked/talked him into letting me see the hot tamale. He opened a door in the floor that allowed visual inspection of the reactor. It had hand wheels that moved different mirrors inside. That is how they did the required inspections. Everything was cool until his boss seen us coming out of "the room". Then we got a royal ass chewing! Lol

We sorta became "friends", so I begged him to take me. Then he let me into the room that had hand wheels with many mirrors inside where he showed me his hot tamale and did a thorough inspection of my nuclear reactor. Everything was cool until his boss caught us and decided to join in. That's when he started regally gnawing at both our asses...

This all sounded very much like a fifty shades of gay novel so I fixed it for ya. ;) lol
Sorry man, I couldn't sleep and was bored. Please continue. :D

Last edited:
Work on a line crew!
21AF8685-1F85-4A0F-B02A-DF3E0EE94655_zpstlyztg46.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

21AF8685-1F85-4A0F-B02A-DF3E0EE94655_zpstlyztg46.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry, I have apparently forgotten how to upload pics! Lol

I'm an ICU nurse. Technically it's illegal to post pictures, so just imagine a picture of me with my hand in a patient's asshole.

I'm an ICU nurse. Technically it's illegal to post pictures, so just imagine a picture of me with my hand in a patient's asshole.

Okay... You can't tease us like that. Now we really need some pictures!

We sorta became "friends", so I begged him to take me. Then he let me into the room that had hand wheels with many mirrors inside where he showed me his hot tamale and did a thorough inspection of my nuclear reactor. Everything was cool until his boss caught us and decided to join in. That's when he started regally gnawing at both our asses...

This all sounded very much like a fifty shades of gay novel so I fixed it for ya. ;) lol
Sorry man, I couldn't sleep and was bored. Please continue. :D

the fact that you can easily think of stuff like that really scares me………..

No gay shit went on (with me) if that's what you are implying. Lol
Them submariners have to "hot rack" it due to the confined space. They work 12 hours on & 12 hours off. So when they get off watch (work) & go to sleep the beds sill warm from the last guy.
However I heard that one of the tenders (supply ship with females) in our battle group had a large lesbian circle going on. Around 10-12 chicks were hooking up with who ever where ever. They all went to see the captain to explain them selves. Again I had no first hand knowledge of this. That ship only had a hand full of good looking females any way.

I work at a small structural engineering firm doing all the drafting on AutoCAD. We mainly do big ass residential houses, but also do some commercial buildings, as well as some historical preservation. We've revived a couple of lighthouses on block island, and a bunch of old churches and other buildings throughout Connecticut. I attached a couple screenshots of one of many projects we are currently working on...a 20,000sq ft or so house in Greenwich, CT. IT HAS TRUSSES TOO!!! Also has a couple of 2 car garages, and an indoor squash court at the bottom right of the house. I've been meaning to start a thread with some pics of the houses we've worked on.

Sweet! Nice to see im not the only CAD user here. Im a Mechanical/Structural Drafter and Designer for an engineering firm as well.

Attachments

• 20151006_170659.jpg
    20151006_170659.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 72
I work for Delta Airlines as a Load Distribution Desk Agent, aka I do the weight and balance for the big planes we all fly on! I get to see some cool stuff working at the airport too!

Every now and then I have to remind bikers about your job. When they insist on over loading a motorcycle with passengers & gear. Some even want to tow a trailer along with everything else. I'll ask do you know what happens when you overload an airplane? It falls out of the sky!
Another one of my customers works as a boat tech. He has the same problem in his line of work. Peeps complain that the new boat won't plane up to ride on top of the water. He will explain that the load sticker states 6 peeps OR 1,500 pounds NOT both. Some even end up sinking. Lol

Last edited:
Every now and then I have to remind bikers about your job. When they insist on over loading a motorcycle with passengers & gear. Some even want to tow a trailer along with everything else. I'll ask do you know what happens when you overload an airplane? It falls out of the sky!
Another one of my customers works as a boat tech. He has the same problem in his line of work. Peeps complain that the new boat won't plane up to ride on top of the water. He will explain that the load sticker states 6 peeps OR 1,500 pounds NOT both. Some even end up sinking. Lol

Yeah man I feel you on that! I got panniers on my KTM and the dude at the shop was like you can carry everything in these thing man. and in the back of my head im like ummmm no actually I cant!

We get payload Optimized flights( within 500lbs of max take off weight) and we will tell the gate only 160 people thats it... or we will be over weight. 5 min to departure i get a call.... "okay so we have 194 on board and doors closed." ummmm what?! now we cant leave.. lol thats when the job gets interesting!

Yeah man I feel you on that! I got panniers on my KTM and the dude at the shop was like you can carry everything in these thing man. and in the back of my head im like ummmm no actually I cant!
I love the look of the big suit case "bags".

We get payload Optimized flights( within 500lbs of max take off weight) and we will tell the gate only 160 people thats it... or we will be over weight. 5 min to departure i get a call.... "okay so we have 194 on board and doors closed." ummmm what?! now we cant leave.. lol thats when the job gets interesting!

Well open the door & start shoving them out. Lol

Work

I've been tattooing for 30 years, not 30 beers. Owner of shop in West Texas. This piece is on an Army Veteran, written by a now deceased Navy Veteran, done by an Air Force Veteran (me). Great message in Valor. Please enlarge image and enjoy. Peace...

Attachments

• KIMG0044.jpg
    KIMG0044.jpg
    458.4 KB · Views: 48
not at work
IMG_20140609_181913.jpg

and couldn't find a pic of SSgt blasting me so here this from non lethal
IMG950882.jpg

not at work
IMG_20140609_181913.jpg

and couldn't find a pic of SSgt blasting me so here this from non lethal
IMG950882.jpg

Heard about people getting locked in the trunk before but under the hood??? Better lay off the Red Bull. Lol

Now Red Bull & shot guns, they go together like peanut butter and jelly. Lol

Last edited:
I think some do. I couldn't careless personally. To most no construction people if it's pipe your a plumber :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back