Pics of JMB Trim pieces installed

amtrucker22

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are the pics of JMB's radiator and fuse top pieces installed. I think they turned out great! I can't wait to get my CAI from him!:rock: :rock:

Paul

4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Craig said:
Looks great what does Justin call that top color??:confused:
I think it is wrinkle black:dontknow: ??? I told him I wanted them the same color as Mutt's valve covers.

I need a set myself, really cleans up the top of radiator:idea:

I would say thank you for all of the nice comments but JMB did all of the work! All I did is pull the pull the double sided sticky tape off the back and push...

Justin, very nice work!

Paul

Stinker said:
That is kick ass bro!! I feel a new mod comming on:D

You've gotten enough mods to last you for a while. Layoff, so the vendors have time for someone else!:D

Now back on topic, your trim pieces look really nice.

those look awesome am. I like the wrinkle black finish on those. I am gonna have to make some time to go by Justins shop!! He turns out some amazing work out of his shop. You couldn't tell by my sig I'm a big fan of Justins work.:D

Were you eating a bucket of chicken when you installed those (finger prints all over them LOL) ?!?
Thanks for the business Paul!!
Justin

JMB Justin said:
Were you eating a bucket of chicken when you installed those (finger prints all over them LOL) ?!?
Thanks for the business Paul!!
Justin

Damn I did not realize there were finger prints all over it. lol My hands were probably dirty from changing out my thermostat... I guarantee they do not look like that now :D

Thanks again Justin, they look great!

Those look awesome!

Damn Justin that's some seriously nice work man! :)

I,ll be placing an order soon.
Those pieces look great.Still debating on color combo on intake,rocker
covers and trim.I,m open to opinions.
Black R/C With Paxton..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back