DSC03900.jpg

DSC03901.jpg

DSC03902.jpg

Hid's foglights dont use a ballast but are 5900k
DSC03896.jpg

DSC03895.jpg

You need to replace the underhood and tag lights with LED's now :D
Looking good. :rock:

Yes!! you can notice a difference. I installed the throttle body spacer first and hadn't recieved my k&n yet so put the stock air box back in for a day. next day i recieved my k&n intake and installed it. **NOTE** I HAD TO SHAVE ABOUT A 1/4" OFF THE NECK TUBING OF THE K&N THE END THAT GOES ONTO THE INTAKE MANIFOLD TO MAKE JUST ENOUGH CLEARANCE FOR IT TO FIT.

05' Dodge said:
What kind of light's for your cargo light's and brand?

I picked up some bulb colored caps from pepboys. [advance or autozone should have them too.]

Tito#14SRT said:
Yes!! you can notice a difference. I installed the throttle body spacer first and hadn't recieved my k&n yet so put the stock air box back in for a day. next day i recieved my k&n intake and installed it. **NOTE** I HAD TO SHAVE ABOUT A 1/4" OFF THE NECK TUBING OF THE K&N THE END THAT GOES ONTO THE INTAKE MANIFOLD TO MAKE JUST ENOUGH CLEARANCE FOR IT TO FIT.

Interesting! Wounder if it would help FI??:dontknow:

Yellow venom said:
Interesting! Wounder if it would help FI??:dontknow:

Someone here or another forum did a before and after dyno...no gain. My brother had installed one on his 06 Charger 5.7 hemi and lost 2mph in the 1/8...gained it back when he removed it.. Not to piss on your claim Tito but "seat of the pants" testing is very suggestive.

I have read many posts around other forums and the general consensus is the spacer is a waste of $$ on a throttle body engine with fuel injection....did work wonders for carb engines back in the day..

In the old days with carbs and tbs with fi inside them they help keep heat down and the temp of the gas and air down. The only spacers that would help that im not sure if they make is for the ROE guys with the supercharger/ intake set up. On the mercedes E55 i had i got 14.1 hp/ 10 tq with intake spacers because they drop the temp of the intake alot which intern drop fuel temp, and air intake temp... Sorry to get off topic abit

Vman455 said:
...I was going to ask what the purpose of throttle body spacers is--what are they supposed to do?

We used one to mount the 2 nitrous nozzles on the red truck, for the first stage of spray.

redeasy55 said:
? for u iam about to get a srt 10 what is the first thing i should do.....
I would look around for a SRT-10 that you like and that fits your budget. I waited until I found the right one for me when I bought mine I was looking for one with low miles and I got it.:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back