Pics of my new girls!!!.......

EMT/SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. Internet doesn't work in our room but it does in the main lobby.

On Wed., Aug. 4th,

Tegan Marie was born at 11:39am weighing 5 lbs. 6 oz

Tatum Elizabeth was born at 11:40am weighing 6 lbs 6 oz

Tegan is doing awesome. She's been in the room with us most of the time. Tatum is still in the nursery. Haven't held her yet.:( She's on supplemental oxygen and was breathing too fast. But tonight has improved. She's holding 100% saturation at 30% oxygen and is being weened off. Krystal is doing great. C-section went well. Up walking around. Damn superwoman only asks for pain meds about every 6 hours! Tatum is still in the nursery but the awesome nurses here let me sit with her as much as I want. Even let us take some side by side shots of the girls. Thanks again for all the love and prayers.

026.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

008.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

BIG SISTER KINSLEY
DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

All the best to you,And the family.Thanks for the pics.:rock: :rock:

Bloody awesome, Travis......... congrats and good health to you all.

It's so encouraging to see children at such a tiny age who are prodigies for NASA....

God Bless....

D

Congrats.....

Great looking kids

amazing, if posts like this dont bring a smile to your face, Im not sure what does :D

God Bless your fam :)

I logged on this morning looking to get a Krystal and the twins update.

Thanks for sharing the pics. You have some beautiful babies right there!

Get some sleep now... You will be hurting soon :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back