Pics of my srt's together

z-man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is some pics I snapped today. The last one is my daily driver. Yes I know it is dirty. Who cares though it's a furd.

rides001.jpg

rides002.jpg

rides003.jpg

rides004.jpg

rides005.jpg

rides006.jpg

FATJACK said:
Very nice!
How do you like the G/C, mileage any better than the 10?

I love the GC it is awesome. I get about 11.2 in the CE and the GC is about 13.4, not too bad I guess. I do keep my foot in the Jeep more than the truck.

After talking with Blaine and Anthony(VenomPower) I am driving the truck a little differently.

They are getting alot better than I am cause they were shifting 1-3-5-6, when not running it hard. I was getting 10.3 before trying this.

love that jeep. They are so nasty on the street and im sure very comfortable to cruise around in!

Not trying to highjack but has anyone done anything other than black racing stripes on the silver. I think a metallic blue would be bad ass. Not sure if I would want stripes all the way through the grill or not

Demon 8 said:
Not trying to highjack but has anyone done anything other than black racing stripes on the silver. I think a metallic blue would be bad ass. Not sure if I would want stripes all the way through the grill or not
maybe a light blue for the stripes,and they would not look good unless you went throught the grill.:rock:

Brat said:
maybe a light blue for the stripes,and they would not look good unless you went throught the grill.:rock:

Earl
How did it go at Quaker State??
Sorry brother I dont get much time at home with the little one and with the weather backed out of a full blown detail

Demon 8 said:

Not trying to steal z-man's thunder here but since you asked I have something pretty wicked planned for #1900 next month after returning from Europe. Stay tuned for the grand unveiling of something never tried with a silver (or any color for that matter).

As for SRT-8 gas mileage, I got great mileage going to Mexico this weekend in my 300SRT.. The trick is to drive 'em as if they are (dare I say) 4 cyl. HYbrids..

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program... Z's babies just look cavity sweet. :congrats: That CE is a show stopper..

z-man said:
I love the GC it is awesome. I get about 11.2 in the CE and the GC is about 13.4, not too bad I guess. I do keep my foot in the Jeep more than the truck.

After talking with Blaine and Anthony(VenomPower) I am driving the truck a little differently.

They are getting alot better than I am cause they were shifting 1-3-5-6, when not running it hard. I was getting 10.3 before trying this.

Why not go 1-3-6....

Not trying to steal z-man's thunder here but since you asked I have something pretty wicked planned for #1900 next month after returning from Europe. Stay tuned for the grand unveiling of something never tried with a silver (or any color for that matter).

Damnit
I need to get to the paint shop quick! LOL
Cant wait to see it

Hint... This visual mod has NO stripes involved.. It will stand out while being subtle with a touch of pinstriping.... It will match nicely with my interior custom overhead console... There's been lots of talk around here about using this stuff, but hasn't been actually done.. YET! When it's finished it will be revealed for September TOTM nominations.

wont let the cat out of the bag i know you been waiten tooooo long..both you guys have the best of both worlds srt8s and srt10s. z mans ce is showroom clean on a dirty day

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back