Pics of my Twin Turbo Build on my Viper

GTS-R 001

Reaction score
Triple Ceramic ball bearing oil less Comp turbos,

Building a twin kit and a single kit for all Gen Vipers,

can't see why this wouldn't work on an SRT Truck,

These pics are a week behind, will post more soon,

Looks good, ill have to look up oil less turbos, never seen one

The turbos have a high temp grease packed ceramic triple ball bearing set up and billet wheels, the turbos are water cooled as well. This eliminates all the regular problems with oil and sump pump failures etc.

What kind of price you talking for the kits?

We are making 2 different kits,

One with a single turbo, rear mount, rear mount Thermal transfer intercooler, fuel system upgrade, canned SCT tune, this kit will make 700+ rwhp. This kit will be a direct competitor to the paxton but with no parasitic losses, pricing will be in the 8-10 range

Second kit is the twin setup which will in its base form make 8-850 rwhp and can easily change to a 12-1400 rwhp system with a built engine and a more significant fuel system upgrade.

We are making 2 different kits,

One with a single turbo, rear mount, rear mount Thermal transfer intercooler, fuel system upgrade, canned SCT tune, this kit will make 700+ rwhp. This kit will be a direct competitor to the paxton but with no parasitic losses, pricing will be in the 8-10 range

Second kit is the twin setup which will in its base form make 8-850 rwhp and can easily change to a 12-1400 rwhp system with a built engine and a more significant fuel system upgrade.

So let me get this right....your putting the single turbo kit with a canned sct tune on a stock motor making 700ish to the wheel? And your doing this now on a car but did make the comment that it should be the same on a truck as we have identical motors correct? What Gen is that that your testing this on now? Im not a viper car nut so i cant tell by looking ar the pics you posted.....

So let me get this right....your putting the single turbo kit with a canned sct tune on a stock motor making 700ish to the wheel? And your doing this now on a car but did make the comment that it should be the same on a truck as we have identical motors correct? What Gen is that that your testing this on now? Im not a viper car nut so i cant tell by looking ar the pics you posted.....

The car the system is going on right now is a Gen 3 Viper, same engine as all the viper trucks

Pics of the cold side tubes running up front to the throttle body

Our trucks have done really bad with rear mount turbo setups

Our trucks have done really bad with rear mount turbo setups

I notice your truck has a Paxton on it now, pretty much the same Paxton that Paxton sells for the Gen 3 Viper. The Paxtons don't blow up the trucks because Paxton knows what they are doing.

The rear mount Turbo company, STS did not know how to tune for the trucks, they used cheap $200 turbos form china that boost surged and they did not utilize a proper charged air cooling system.

There are quite a few high horsepower gen 3 vipers running around with the same basic engine as the trucks have. My tuner has a twin turbo stock internals Gen 3 viper (exact engine as your truck) and he is putting out 800+ RWHP and has done so for over 15000 miles in the Florida heat.

A lot of people tune on a dyno jet, - BAD DECISION,

you have to tune under load for a turbo because the load causes the boost to grow, no load on the dyno, WRONG TUNE

This is compounded by the extra weight the truck has over a Viper at any given RPM the load on the truck motor is more due to the extra 1500 lbs the truck has on the Viper.

It all comes down to the tuning and a properly designed system, there is no reason a Viper truck cannot run a turbo front, rear, foot well, or in the passenger seat even, it makes no difference, it all comes down to the tuning and a properly designed system

I notice your truck has a Paxton on it now, pretty much the same Paxton that Paxton sells for the Gen 3 Viper. The Paxtons don't blow up the trucks because Paxton knows what they are doing.

The rear mount Turbo company, STS did not know how to tune for the trucks, they used cheap $200 turbos form china that boost surged and they did not utilize a proper charged air cooling system.

There are quite a few high horsepower gen 3 vipers running around with the same basic engine as the trucks have. My tuner has a twin turbo stock internals Gen 3 viper (exact engine as your truck) and he is putting out 800+ RWHP and has done so for over 15000 miles in the Florida heat.

A lot of people tune on a dyno jet, - BAD DECISION,

you have to tune under load for a turbo because the load causes the boost to grow, no load on the dyno, WRONG TUNE

This is compounded by the extra weight the truck has over a Viper at any given RPM the load on the truck motor is more due to the extra 1500 lbs the truck has on the Viper.

It all comes down to the tuning and a properly designed system, there is no reason a Viper truck cannot run a turbo front, rear, foot well, or in the passenger seat even, it makes no difference, it all comes down to the tuning and a properly designed system

Sounds alot like my philosopy;)

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the price for a turbo kit like that?

The Single Kit is in the $8-$10,000 range,

The Twin is $13-$15,000.

Expect 700-750 RWHP from the single and 850 to 1400 from the twin,(depending on whether you have a built engine and if you add a higher flowing fuel system) but a street able 850 or so from the twin with a stock engine

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back