pics

2ilyayo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, i just saw ur post on the img, so u have been fixing them for me, lol...ill try to do better

While your fixing his Jeff ,,,, How about fixing my log on , on the registry .. Tells me I'm not using the correct info to log on and now I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 15 MINUTES LOL:p:dontknow:

The only thing I can do is give you a new password, would you like me to post it here

you're going to make me fix more aren't you......

It's OK, just giving you crap, and yes, i'M LOL

Oh and thanks for the VIN. I can tell you it's Build#0239.

Is it still selling for 29.9k. Well at least thats what I saw it listed for the last time I saw it in Little Rock AR

actually, that is what I have it listed for on our dealership website, the NADA clean retail is $26 and some, however as many know this truck has many mod's (and no mod's don't increase nada) but to someone in the know willing to pay for it, however I will sell this truck for any reasonable offer.......

lol, well it is listed at $29,900, I can arrange financing and offer a 30 day/1000 mi. warranty.....now I know that's not much, however it should give peace of mind, not often can you buy a 6 year old vehicle and get any kind of guarantee, much less on a vehicle that has been modified and it's only known reason to exsist is to increase the tire manufacturer's bottom line......and of course to look damn good!

I bought my red one in Bentonville AR, they were asking $31k I drove it out for $27. Loaded, and Super clean with new tires and 19k miles. Gave $24 for a gray 06 with 36K miles in 09....good to see them going back up.

well NADA clean retail is $26,775, however this truck has so much aftermarket it should bring a premium to the educated buyer(I know mods do not add to NADA) but the market is still soft but is going up some, the advantage I will have is offering financing and a warranty...........

Financing and a warranty will help some. Tax, title, tag is going to run that price over $32k...thats what I paid for my 2005 srt-10 with 2k miles in 2005! Just from my experience.

understand I am asking, however every owner of these truck's should hope it sell's for every penny I'm asking..........

understand I am asking, however every owner of these truck's should hope it sell's for every penny I'm asking..........

Very true but highly unlikely:(

The modifications really don't mean anything. Keep in mind Roy's truck is F/S on this forum for $32,500 and I guarantee he's got over 100K invested in it. I've seen his truck in person as well and its MINT also;)

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f14/04-...eekend-driver-everything-perfect-shape-52073/

The market is very soft for a RC 500hp truck that isn't going to get more than 14mpg unfortunatly. I give 24k OTD for my 06' RC in December 09' with 16k miles.

Honestly I'd like to have the truck if my wife wouldn't kill me but I think she would:chain:

I guess I need to be more forward....I AM ASKING, make an offer, lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back