PICS!!

VenomTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As usual, unloaded pics from my phone today and thought Id share the awesome ones. Brief description above most pics. :burnout:

Spotted this ACR on his way to the track. Lady in puprle shirt is a crackhead that wouldnt shut the hell up and let me ask the guy about all of his mods. He said it had full exhaust and thats about all I got.

Spotted this YF outside my local watering hole.

Spotted this SRT-10 in the same place as the YF.

Exotic Driving Experience, Charlotte NC. Yes I have on a Shelby shirt, dont hate.

SLAMMED Dually near my house.

Local 10

Gayest exhaust ever.

Old one, think I posted it before.

Thats all I got this time around. Going back to the Exotic Car thing in a few weeks and will have better pics and video.

No problem! There is one viper around here that Ive been wanting to get ahold of. Im not even sure what to make of it but maybe one of yall have seen it. Its the burnt orange color, about 1 solid inch off the ground, black rims, and a spoiler about 5 feet tall, not kidding, its ridiculous. And every time I see this guy he is hauling complete and utter ass. Probably all aftermarket but man it looks like a race car that was converted for street use.

Aston please, I think that exhaust came off your Harley

Haha, looks like it! Dude thought he had the coolest exhaust ever too. I told him they look like huge curb feelers. And yea the Aston was the most user friendly car out of the bunch. Id still take the 458 or the Lambo over all of them.

No problem! There is one viper around here that Ive been wanting to get ahold of. Im not even sure what to make of it but maybe one of yall have seen it. Its the burnt orange color, about 1 solid inch off the ground, black rims, and a spoiler about 5 feet tall, not kidding, its ridiculous. And every time I see this guy he is hauling complete and utter ass. Probably all aftermarket but man it looks like a race car that was converted for street use.

Would that be the new 2013 Viper TA (Time Attack) Are they even out yet for sale? They are orange have the black wheels and have a carbon fiber spoiler thats one bad ass car beat the lap time record of the zr1 which had a record with slick tires! Viper TA beat its record with street tires and then for shit and giggles they slapped some slicks and it beat that time by like 3 seconds or something like that sick!

Would that be the new 2013 Viper TA (Time Attack) Are they even out yet for sale? They are orange have the black wheels and have a carbon fiber spoiler thats one bad ass car beat the lap time record of the zr1 which had a record with slick tires! Viper TA beat its record with street tires and then for shit and giggles they slapped some slicks and it beat that time by like 3 seconds or something like that sick!

Haha yea I read that article, pretty funny. No this is an older one, def not the new one. I first saw it on the streets last year and a few times since. I tried in hopes of finding a pic on google, nothing.

nice pics bro , very cool ACR and Vipertrucks !

I am pretty sure I have seen that car on 77. I like the color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am pretty sure I have seen that car on 77. I like the color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ACR or the orange one I was talking about? ...and thanks guys, I only take them so I can put em on here for yall to see.

Picture this wing:

ku-xlarge.jpg

On this car:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back