Picture of my truck at Sunset

SLORam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My daughter just took this picture of my truck. She is attending Brooks Institute of Photography In Santa Barbara. What do you think?

That is an awesome pic---I think I would have that pic blown up and it would be hanging on my wall.....Very nice:rock:

Thanks a lot- the assignment was to make it look like a brochure photo. I guess she did well.
I really am proud of her- she has a 3 year old and is driving 110 miles each way to school. Graduates in December. She is beautiful, motivated and smart. I'm a lucky dad.

Annu Kumar said:
:) :) 06 Are the best looking

I was going to say something nice until Annu jumped in here with this 06 looking the best crap.:mad: ;) :D

Nice looking picture SLORam.:rock: You are rightfully proud of your daughter, in more ways than one I would guess.

Her former husband was a flake-but her boyfriend is a great guy. Scuba Instructor in Santa Barbara. He is 6'5" and about 280. Teaches Karate since he was 14. A vegetarian and a Buddist (just like her) Just a real polite Giant.
He has sparred with Chuck Lidell. ( chuck lives just up the coast) He has been doing the full contact Karate matches for a while and has won every time.

I feel she is in good hands where ever they go

Speaking of Chuck Liddell. Rampage Jackson Is going to beat him for the second time. Next Ufc Light Heavyweight Champ Quinton Rampage Jackson.

That tungsten/mineral grey is beautiful...... Less work than black too.....

Very, very nice......

Django

Great shot. Congrats on your daughters success. My oldest son is a freshman at Cal Poly SLO. Will have to meet up when we visit him

Just be careful not to put stripes on it or you might find the pic on ebay... :rolleyes:

Looks amazing SLOram! You should be very proud!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back