pictures of iPod integration kit

ViperTruck2933 said:
Wouldn't it be a WHOLE lot cheaper and easier to get a good FM Modulator for the IPOD? :dontknow:

I've gone through my second Belkin iPod transmitter... they cost about $75
the first one went because the power cable was crappy and the
connection from the powercable to the transmitting unit was bad
the second one i got had a problem with the headphone plug.. the
wires inside got broke.. and at $75 a pop i'm tired of blowing it on sub par
quality and crappy design...

Sharpi

please everyone stop. i hooked up dominick572 with my buddy who makes the real deal ipod plug and play unit. hooks up to the ipod and goes to the back of the rb4 radio. hides away nice behind the radio and everything. the ipod can stay in your glove compartment and has a long enoght cable that you can sit it in you cubby hole under the ac controls area. stop the insanity. the unit allows you to control the ipod through you radio controls and your steering wheel controls too! doesnt display the songs and artist on the rb4 head unit, but does show the track number. very easy to install and wayyyyyyyy better than those silly fm modulators.

The guy you need to speak to is "Christian" AKA "enfig" here is the web site
http://www.enfigcarstereo.com/
This guy is real deal man. the setup is super cool because you dont get lil thieves tempted to bust a window just to grab a $300 ipod that is full of crappy contry music anyway! PM me or dominic572 for info he just ordered his.

http://www.enfigcarstereo.com/

hey texas i am not doubting you or anything but i have heard from a few people on here that the mopar setup sucks really bad. something that the mopar setup isnt making the mopar intergration system setup, if that makes sense.

read my post on here and take my advice.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Dragon offers these Mopar iPod integration units, I installed mine 2-3 months ago, several others have as well...:)

The Mopar unit functions exactly as you descibed your solution. Other than not displaying the song titles on the RB4 it fuctions perfectly, and on all the other factory units it displays the song titles.

Hey Vader, I have the Mopar kit installed. My question to you is: Will your buddy's kit allow you to navigate albums? I can track advance all day long, but if I wanted to get out of an album and into another I'm SOL...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back