Pilot? Want to be?

Man, that's a lot of buttons. I'd still give it a shot though. Someone just needs to show me where the clutch pedal and "Engine Start" buttons are.

Very cool, very impressive.

Actually, when you break it down by device, this isn't that complicated looking at all!

It is actually less complicated looking (to me) than what Krazy deals with on a daily!

Still pretty cool!!:rock::rock:

remember too that the plane is an airbus 380 ( saw it on the seat tags)....its a monster and im sure has the absolute most instrumentation you can find on any plane......pretty cool looking though, im more comfortable with more instrumentation than less!!!!

Annu Kumar said:
Yeah No Kidding. Is this really a simulation game? I cant figure out how to do the take off??

Keep trying and wait a few minutes for it to load completely.

No keys needed. Abbreviated start sequence...Start APU, switch bleed air on. engage engine start switch. at approx 25% N2, Fuel cutoff levers to on,.... watch instruments. There you go your up and running....
Oh yeah make sure brakes are set otherwise it'll start to move,even if you're on a treadmill:D

The dome lights are kinda lame... maybe they should jazz it up a bit with some RECONs from Stinker?!

;)

Azmotorhead said:
No keys needed. Abbreviated start sequence...Start APU, switch bleed air on. engage engine start switch. at approx 25% N2, Fuel cutoff levers to on,.... watch instruments. There you go your up and running....
Oh yeah make sure brakes are set otherwise it'll start to move,even if you're on a treadmill:D

LOL....different aircraft. :D Didn't think anyone would call you on it?! :p

Starter engaged, then master lever to "ON". It has a dual channel digital engine controller to manage the start sequence, providing fuel and ignition at the appropriate time automatically. Must be nice.

Sometimes in the H-3 I would actually have to use a screw driver to engage the starter.

Azmotorhead said:
15% N2 for my planes. I miss the sticks. Loved to wake up Charleston S.C. at two in the morning.:D

RatMotor said:
Man, that's a lot of buttons. I'd still give it a shot though. Someone just needs to show me where the clutch pedal and "Engine Start" buttons are.

Very cool, very impressive.

The ENG master buttons are on the lower center console area.. 4 larger buttons..right below the throttle... =)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back