pinks all out 4-24& 4-25 at charlotte

the new track at lowes is a four lane track.... holy shit..

here is a cut and paste from their site.

The state-of-the art drag racing facility features the only all-concrete, four-lane drag strip in the United States. A pair of two-lane strips, located side-by-side, allow for a variety of opportunities including specific track preparation for different vehicles, racing four cars at a time, and the possibility for racing to continue in the event of an oil-down that requires extensive cleanup to one of the lanes.

Yeah but last time I was there they didn't have a tree or anything set up on the second set of lanes. And the concrete looked brand new (not sure what is involved to get it race ready).

I may be back in Charlotte that weekend, but won't know untill later this week. If i'm there i'll look you up. Should be getting my truck back right about then too :rock: :rock:

the second two lanes are to keep the racing going, like if someone oils the track they can switch to the other ones while its getting cleaned.

Thinking about going

I'm thinking about going down. I have a friend that has entered his Falcon and I would like to check it out. Daughter has prom this weekend so I will probably be the "official" photographer! BTW, She wants to take the "10" to prom! Went something like this.....Dad can I take it?:) NO.:) But I'll be careful.:D NO.:( But Mom said you would probably let me.:eek: Mom's wrong.:mad: OK, what if you follow me the whole time?;) Ding! Ding! we have a winner!:D Here is a pic of his entry:
View attachment Zach Falcon.BMP

4 lanes! .... Sweeeet. :rock: Hope they have the 2nd set prepped for the race. :dontknow:

08-0902-463_lg.jpg

That's a cool pic. When we went to test and tune, the line was two lanes all the way down the length of the strip and out of the picture. It was unreal the amount of cars there. Took about hour and a half to get a run.

I'll be in town, so i'll be going.

Have to get tickets in advance?

i think they are 20 for general and 25 for reserved..

gpnPike said:
That's a cool pic. When we went to test and tune, the line was two lanes all the way down the length of the strip and out of the picture. It was unreal the amount of cars there. Took about hour and a half to get a run.

I'll be in town, so i'll be going.

Have to get tickets in advance?

5_0_BAIT said:
Hey Perk, I think I might go too. Wanna ride up together? Make it a Mini GTG?

I wonder if we can get Stinker to go?

that sounds good frank! now i gotta clean my truck since you guys are going:mad: :p

Naw. You don't have to. Hell my trucks black. When I clean it it will be dirty in mile 1. Oh well, the magnum I am lookin' at is black too. I guess once you go black........never mind sounds to fricken gay.

5_0_BAIT said:
Naw. You don't have to. Hell my trucks black. When I clean it it will be dirty in mile 1. Oh well, the magnum I am lookin' at is black too. I guess once you go black........never mind sounds to fricken gay.

did you want me to go ahead and get your tickets too? that way we will have seats together.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back