Pinks All Out Firebird International Raceway November 2010 Who is In?

358ciHD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who would interested in doing a get together at this event...

I have a big 48-foot enclosed race car trailer we can use as a base camp.......

http://www.firebirdraceway.com/web/pinks/index.html

November 19th - 20th 2010!

Phoenix Arizona Baby!

I am in who is with me:

Should have 2 turbocharged bullets ready to rock!

11/21 is my birthday!
might be a good way to spend the weekend

Pinks out here is july:( damn driveshaft loop:heeeelllllooooo:If I still have not got things goin out here, I may have to take an early Thanksgiving day.

UGH - I'm in the middle of moving one of our largest offices at that time. :mad:

358ciHD said:
Who would interested in doing a get together at this event...

I have a big 48-foot enclosed race car trailer we can use as a base camp.......

http://www.firebirdraceway.com/web/pinks/index.html

November 19th - 20th 2010!

Phoenix Arizona Baby!

I am in who is with me:

Should have 2 turbocharged bullets ready to rock!

Nice....glad to see the numbers are building.........

I think it will be a really kick Ass time for us West Coasters...:)

Im in for sure. By the way were you at speedworld last weekend with a turbo'd lightning?

Actually I was at Speedworld......last weekend......Did you see my horrible runs...LOL

Having issues with the Lightnings tranny..I run a level 10 4R100 and I think I fried the Clutch pack............

Gonna pull it out this weekend and see what the issue is......thank Goodness for LIFETIME WARRANTY...LOL

358ciHD said:
Actually I was at Speedworld......last weekend......Did you see my horrible runs...LOL

Having issues with the Lightnings tranny..I run a level 10 4R100 and I think I fried the Clutch pack............

Gonna pull it out this weekend and see what the issue is......thank Goodness for LIFETIME WARRANTY...LOL

Yup so It was you..Nice truck man. I seen you dig in to the 10s..Next time say Hi LOL...Me and PHXPOOLGUY were there making some passes. Whens the Srt gonna be ready?

Well I am stuck up like that....(jk).....you know I find it funny....sometimes people crowd around cause you are poppin 9 and 10 seccond passes...then sometimes they are distant..I sort of keep to myself..run some passes then go and sit in the bleechers....

I was there pretty much all by myself...

Next time I will definately say hi...

IDK on the Viper.......maybe by late summer......I had my wages cut 50% so there is no more extra money.....I have to save every penny I can just to make it to Phoenix and race.........eating off them dollar menus is getting quite dull......

Anyhow........Next time I'll not be so rude....

Aaron

I see you got a turbo on that Rhino.....My RZR 4 is getting a turbo too.......

Hopefully I'll get that beast back in a few weeks....

Aaron

358ciHD said:
I see you got a turbo on that Rhino.....My RZR 4 is getting a turbo too.......

Hopefully I'll get that beast back in a few weeks....

Aaron

Im looking at getting a Turbo'd Hyabussa motor for the rhino on the next windfall but it might go twards the truck instead. Im looking at getting back to the track as soon as I can install these mods.

Last edited:
It is hard for me cause I have just as much fun out in the dirt as I do on the track....and when I break things on dirt they don't usually cost near as much as it does when you break going down the 1/4 mile...:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back