Pinks All Out GTG at Atlanta Dragway Pics and Videos

Kyle's there???!!!!! :rock: :rock:

Where's Chris???!! Don't worry Chris. You have my word, we'll take good care of him. :)

Last edited:
Roz-SRT said:

Where's Chris???!! Don't worry Chris. You have my word, we'll take good care of him. :)

Hey Jimmy, it's Kyle. How's it going? My dad had to work, but where were you for the Southern Nationals?:dontknow:

Georgia Ken said:
Hey Ram82A1, Chris,

During the down time Kyle & Cameron are on the track doing some drag racing :rock: :rock:

Wont tell you what their drinking :D
Looks like a Pepsi to me. Keep him in line ken:D

Roz-SRT said:

My weekend to work Jimi.:( But I'll see you in TN the 7th.:)

Georgia Ken said:
Hey Jimmy, it's Kyle. How's it going? My dad had to work, but where were you for the Southern Nationals?:dontknow:

Whatsa goin' on?? How is it down there? Save some Pepsi and wimmen for us! :D

Southern Nationals? Where was I? Ah yes. I was near-by. I was downtown at the Atlanta Auto Show. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow bud! :top:

RAM82A1 said:
My weekend to work Jimi.:( But I'll see you in TN the 7th.:)

Sorry ya had to work man. :eek: But yes, can't wait til June, it should a helluva good time!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Not much has been going on down here, just watching the races. The suite has an awesome view. About the women, not to much to look at. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Do you and Jack and the rest of the gang plan on being down here at Waffle House by 9?

Georgia Ken said:
Do you and Jack and the rest of the gang plan on being down here at Waffle House by 9?

Indeed. :rock:

Georgia Ken said:
How late do yall plan to stay :confused:

We all agreed we were up for anything. Probably til it's all said and done.

Roz-SRT said:
We all agreed we were up for anything. Probably til it's all said and done.

Kewl I hope its not too later for you guys :rock:

Youve got to bring a camera dude, youll have lots of pics to take

Got my camera all charged up, memory card empty, and a ziplock full of stogies!!!:rock:

Do I need anything else???:D

ntw0rk said:
Got my camera all charged up, memory card empty, and a ziplock full of stogies!!!:rock:

Do I need anything else???:D

Nope, unless you get wild and funky with FatJack :dontknow:

Well the day is over. The fans have gone and the track is silent.

Ill see everyone tomorrow. Those pics will be alot better than todays

Well we have arrived! Ga. Ken took these pics when I was out playing on the inflatables with myself.

traveling Banner

Here are some pics of the Traveling Banner. There are more we just cant load up because no one broght their thing they need to hook up to Ken's Puter.
These pics were taken with ken's Camera.
Let me tell you guys, I think Im following in love with Ken. He has a nice little tush.

Well you guy's have fun. :rock: Great pic's, and ya got a hell of a view:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock:
Keep the pic's / vid's coming...:rock: :rock: :rock:
Thanks for sharing:top:

The pics will get better!! I have seen!!!!

Georgia Ken is the ULTIMATE host!!! This is the SHIT!!!!!!!!!

And yes, I am a little drunk! :rock::rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back