Pirelli's for sale.

John02SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm switching over to a 305/45 to get a lil better ride out of the truck since it is a daily driver. I have 6 Pirellis up for sale. 2 of them have 10K on them, 2 of them have approx 7K on them, and two I bought new about 4 months ago and have about 4K on them. All are in great shape, no plugs or patches. The two with 10K on them are off the truck, other 4 are still on the truck. I'll try to get some pics up asap.

75 each for the ones with 10K on them
100 each for the ones with 7K on them
125 each for the ones with 4K on them

Do you know if they make a 325X45X22 Looking for same thing you are but in a wider profile.
Those are great prices by the way ...
Jim

John02SS said:
I'm switching over to a 305/45 to get a lil better ride out of the truck since it is a daily driver. I have 6 Pirellis up for sale. 2 of them have 10K on them, 2 of them have approx 7K on them, and two I bought new about 4 months ago and have about 4K on them. All are in great shape, no plugs or patches. The two with 10K on them are off the truck, other 4 are still on the truck. I'll try to get some pics up asap.

75 each for the ones with 10K on them
100 each for the ones with 7K on them
125 each for the ones with 4K on them

Location?

Figures....no one lives near me! Two of my Pirellis have flat spotted (I'm guessing i need to drive it more).

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back