Pirelli's VS. A Fat Curb

TUGBOAT TRASH

Supporting Member
Reaction score
well i wont keep you all in suspense the curb won:(.dang it sh*t
note: when you step on the throttle a bit make sure the steering wheel is up so your hands have a good range of motion.well all i can say is im still glad to be here because when i finally stopped i only had about six feet before it was ram srt 10 vs. big freakin brick wall.yeah i messed up a totally good flower bed too. those pirelli's popped like they were balloons and i damaged the drivers side rim wooh thats not pretty let me tell you.and lo and behold the stealership only wants my leg uh i mean 1,105.00 for a new one.but not to woory i have ordered a refubished rim for the sum of 294.00 plus a rush delivery from cali so a grand total of about 350.00 so i am very happy with that and will pe picking up today.i will let you peoples know the quality and condition. in case some of you would care to use this service hopefully none of you will but will let you know.well been away at sea for a while would like to say hello to all and hope all is well godspeed and god bless

TUGBOAT TRASH said:
...when you step on the throttle a bit make sure the steering wheel is up so your hands have a good range of motion...
Lesson learned.:thefinger: When dealing with this much power and this much weight; every action you make has to be deliberate and seamless. Good luck on your repairs, or hey, use this as a chance to get some mods done.:top:

Hey - we need pictures! Of your damaged wheel(s) and the damaged curb/flowerpot!

Awesome job on saving the $$ on repairs. A lot of people would have taken a double whammy on the stealerships ridiculous pricing - glad you told them to F%^& off!

I know the feeling.

Yes, it could have been worse (some of you out there remember)

I laugh now, but.......

Glad your lesson was a cheap one and thankful your OK

Jeff

thanks for the concern guys.the rim looks brand new im really happy now all i have to do later is get a little painting done.id like to show some pics but dont know how to upload them to get here had a hard enough time getting my avy.man i guess i kissed enough a** at the dealer ship they didnt charge me crap yipee!!!!!my knee pads are wearing thin ill have to go pick up a new pair..lol.wish i could afford some new mods but ive dropped about 4 grand in the past couple of days so im going to beg for my dinner tonight.can i shine your shoes or wash your trucks gentleman?

TUGBOAT TRASH said:
well i wont keep you all in suspense the curb won:(.dang it sh*t
note: when you step on the throttle a bit make sure the steering wheel is up so your hands have a good range of motion.well all i can say is im still glad to be here because when i finally stopped i only had about six feet before it was ram srt 10 vs. big freakin brick wall.yeah i messed up a totally good flower bed too. those pirelli's popped like they were balloons and i damaged the drivers side rim wooh thats not pretty let me tell you.and lo and behold the stealership only wants my leg uh i mean 1,105.00 for a new one.but not to woory i have ordered a refubished rim for the sum of 294.00 plus a rush delivery from cali so a grand total of about 350.00 so i am very happy with that and will pe picking up today.i will let you peoples know the quality and condition. in case some of you would care to use this service hopefully none of you will but will let you know.well been away at sea for a while would like to say hello to all and hope all is well godspeed and god bless

be careful that for such a good price you aren't being sold a cheap knock-off or look-alike........ if it does turn out to be the real deal, post up the website...... i've got a curbed rim to replace.

good morning to you moparracing.let me tell you this is not a knockoff or look alike its the real deal.im looking at the receipt here for part #2223 dodge 22x10 10 spoke polished aluminum costing you 294.00 +shipping 55.00= 349.00 and i believe and know you will be happy.forgot something you will have to surrender your damaged rim if you dont want to i believe you will have to pay a little more maybe around the neighbor hood of around 55.00.this is a mom and pop shop the owner is david underwood i dont know if he is still around ,but just ask for Brenda underwood she will take care of you.they dont have a website that i know of but heres the address and phone
David's Bumpers 2700 N.Central Ave.Knoxville,TN 37917 #(865)-525-1592 Ironically Mrs.underwood taught at my elementary shool she is a very nice lady please treat her with the utmost regard and respect she is great person oh and one thing if you surrender you rim make sure to take the ram cap off cause it doesn't come with one.hope this helped have a good day

TUGBOAT TRASH said:
good morning to you moparracing.let me tell you this is not a knockoff or look alike its the real deal.im looking at the receipt here for part #2223 dodge 22x10 10 spoke polished aluminum costing you 294.00 +shipping 55.00= 349.00 and i believe and know you will be happy.forgot something you will have to surrender your damaged rim if you dont want to i believe you will have to pay a little more maybe around the neighbor hood of around 55.00.this is a mom and pop shop the owner is david underwood i dont know if he is still around ,but just ask for Brenda underwood she will take care of you.they dont have a website that i know of but heres the address and phone
David's Bumpers 2700 N.Central Ave.Knoxville,TN 37917 #(865)-525-1592 Ironically Mrs.underwood taught at my elementary shool she is a very nice lady please treat her with the utmost regard and respect she is great person oh and one thing if you surrender you rim make sure to take the ram cap off cause it doesn't come with one.hope this helped have a good day

thank you very much..........

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back