Pissed off srt-10 chasing bear grills on tv

fursale

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A black RC is demonstrating road rage against Bear Grills on Discovery channels Worst case scenario.It aired at 1:30am 6-20.
Can probably see it at discovery.com.:D

I think we all should write the show :D

So that's why all those cars are swerving off the road in front of me.

viperhauler said:
no....that's from the hole in the roof with your head hangin' out:D
It's not a hole. It's more like a bulge like the one Bigfoot (Harry) put in George Henderson's station wagon.:D
1558807225.jpg

Yeah, it is staged but that is an uncanny resemblance to TNVIPER and it looks like Johnson City. LOL:dontknow: :dontknow:

Cool video, the guy driving the car is the guy from is from some kinda survivor show on discovery. He gets dropped off in crazy ass places and shows you how to get out alive. Its a good show.

I had a situation kinda like that a few years ago. Some ass was merging on to the road and was going way too fast. He pulled up right on my ass (I was driving the 10) so I piled on the brakes. By the time he noticed and nailed his brakes, all 4 tires were smoking. I watched him in the rear view and when he almost hit me I punched it getting out of the way. He took off his hat and smashed it against the windshield and started cussing and punching his steering wheel. He then nailed the gas and pulled up beside me, tried to run me off the road trying to get me to stop to fight. Lucky the road split and he went the other way. It was actually kinda scary, he was freakin crazy.

We had another situation in the town where I work. Two guys were having a road rage deal, they stopped in the town. One guy grabbed a hammer and smashed the other guy in the head a couple times. Stars air ambulance came to pick the guy up. Crazy shit.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back