Pistons and rods

VIPER

JTS VENOM SERIES SRT-10
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lookin for forged pistons and rods for a stock ci motor 05 srt10 rc block

Ya iv talked to Tony - figured I would ask to see if ne one had any laying around they wanted to get rid of

yeah dufus , I have some holding up a set of pistons in eddies engine:p

LOLOL funny story , I stopped by my crank builder the other day, someone had contacted him about doing a crank for a viper, wanted my deal, wanted it destroked, was using k1 rods, wanted to make 2000hp and turn 10,000rpms LOLOLOL needless to say the builder is not answering him any more.:p

and people wonder why I dont tell who or where I get stuff done anymore:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
LOLOL funny story , I stopped by my crank builder the other day, someone had contacted him about doing a crank for a viper, wanted my deal, wanted it destroked, was using k1 rods, wanted to make 2000hp and turn 10,000rpms LOLOLOL needless to say the builder is not answering him any more.:p

and people wonder why I dont tell who or where I get stuff done anymore:D

It was me :D , but I wanted 5000hp and want to spin 20,000 rpm. And to top it off, this is for my daily driver. Its possible, isn't it? :p :aetsch:

VIPER said:
Lookin for forged pistons and rods for a stock ci motor 05 srt10 rc block
Hahaha. That's all I will say for now.:D

Well I will sell you Eddies:D

lets see custom rods and pistons about 5k worth mated to a custom crank 5k worth, sooooooooooo about 10k, but you have to talk eddie into it:D

k1 rods are about $770
pistons custom about $1450

pretty easy dealeo:D

your gonna need it to beat santeen after I get done with his truck:rock:

Doesn't seem bad once you remember that there is 10 of them.

I'm not worried about steve ..... Lol

U wanna build this other motor tho ahahaha

VIPER said:
I'm not worried about steve ..... Lol

U wanna build this other motor tho ahahaha
I can, but you best worry about the brutal 10 comming back out, she is gonna take trainmans record and a few others:burnout: :burnout:

I am getting very serious about hp;)

I can, but you best worry about the brutal 10 comming back out, she is gonna take trainmans record and a few others:burnout: :burnout:

sorry but i spit my drink out when i saw this....... did you put the wheels back on it or something hahahaha:aetsch:

Tooloe said:
sorry but i spit my drink out when i saw this....... did you put the wheels back on it or something hahahaha:aetsch:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

yessir she is def comming back after some records;)

and I have the wheels back on:D

HAHAHA ;) ;) :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back