Pistons,Rods,Cam F/S

br549

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok here goes story behind this sale ,,I bought pistons ,and rods to forge my bottom end on a stock motor with a set of stock heads ,after getting all my junk to do this i happen to get a hell of a deal on a set of striker heads ,Problem is the striker heads ended up being 72 CC .
Second problem piston are made to give a stock engine 10.5 to 1 compression ,with the striker heads being 72CC, I cant get the compression below 11.1 ,with the strikers on a sotck set of 9.6 to 1 gives me 11.1 compression ,with these pistons Im so way over that ,,so I have two choices
#1 sell this set up and go with Roes complete engine setup
#2 Give my strikers to Trainman (NOT)

I would keep the K-1 rods but Roes kit comes with a new set of calli's
I also bought Roes 710 cam so new Crower cam i put in will go also ,Pistons are for an enfggine that has a bore of 4.035 not 4.030 i had machine shop dust my cylinders to get a good clean cross pattern,,so here is list

#1 Wiseco 10.5 to 1 pistons ,Top coated and side skirts coated bore 4.035 with wrist pins,should get a new set of rings for them IMHO
#2 K-1 rods
#3 Crower viper stage 2 cam will come with cam spec card ,check Crower cams web site and it can tell specs also 292/292 558/558

Pistons $750
Rods $650
Cam $250 -one person has dibs on cam waiting to haer back
Head gaskets $200--.027 thin set brand new still in package

O and this is Ironheads sale not mine ,,he used my computer here at my house ,so send all replys to him ,,he is on his way home right now ;)

Last edited:
Why do I think you and Ironhead are one in the same?
Poser Alert!!!!!
Did he just wake up and headed home? Bwahahahaha

lol his wife and my wife are cousins ,His wife and him were here to see his wifes Grandmother and stayed the night ,,

lol his wife and my wife are cousins ,His wife and him were here to see his wifes Grandmother and stayed the night ,,

The prices are good. damn wish I was not getting married, I would buy the pistons & rods off ya.

Sorry,I forgot to sign in as me ,don't worry scotty if I went that way I would go for some skinny booty like yours lol,

I'll get some pics up today sometime,the prices are less than half of what I paid .just need to get them out of garage

Tire kickers but no takers,, yet everything still for sale :D

Rods= sold :rock:
head gaskets = sold:rock:

Pistons and cam still for sale :confused:

But you know I'm not a nice guy ,besides you would want me to install it for free also:mad:

I'm interested in the cam and maybe the pistons. Do you still have these? Shipping to 33040? Paypal? Thanks

Did you get my follow up pm yesterday? Just making sure the last 2 were sent

Yes ,still waiting to see if other in front of you is going to pay up

What's your name Midnight Runner lol ,you sallies need to butch up lol

Son-of-a-bitch....what was wrong with option #2......I'll even pay the freight! Go on vacation for a week and look what happens......guess I'm just too late. If you change your mind, just ship the Strikers to Greg Good for porting, don't worry I'll pay for that too!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back