Pix of Maui Life

Maui Life

Reaction score
Aloha All,
Just a couple shots for you of me. One is at the summit of Haleakala with my astronomy stuff and a couple of my QC.

Attachments

• Me at top.JPG
    Me at top.JPG
    770.5 KB · Views: 99
  • CIMG1038.JPG
    CIMG1038.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 93
  • CIMG1050.JPG
    CIMG1050.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 70
Maui Life said:
Aloha All,
Just a couple shots for you of me. One is at the summit of Haleakala with my astronomy stuff and a couple of my QC.

Nice shots.....another shitty day in paradise.......:D

Nowwhat said:
Nice shots.....another shitty day in paradise.......:D

Yup, it must be terribly difficult for him living under such squalid conditions...

Nice px...

SD

Life's a Beach!

Everytime I see a certain somebody's avatar,,,

image.php

I forget what I want to say.:D

Nice Truck. Even Nicer view!!:rock:

Maui Life said:
Aloha All,

What part of "F" You seems to confuse you.:dontknow: :p :D ;)

Actually today is the Summer Solstice. In Seattle (The Festering Shit Hole) that means it was the longest Gray Day of the Fu*#@ing year.

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate this place.:confused: :dontknow:

Silverback said:
What part of "F" You seems to confuse you.:dontknow: :p :D ;)

Actually today is the Summer Solstice. In Seattle (The Festering Shit Hole) that means it was the longest Gray Day of the Fu*#@ing year.

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate this place.:confused: :dontknow:

Yes, you have mentioned it once or twice. Let me ask-why do you stay?

Maui-impressive shine on that beast.

Nice shots Robert. How was the viewing Sat night? Skies looked really clear for it. No shots of the beast at 10k feet up? I imagine not many srt10's have been that high!

patrick

Thanks for the nice complements guys. The road to Haleakala is pretty sweet. It’s the only place in the world you can go from sea level to 10,000ft in under two hours. After you clear the town of Kula at about 4,000ft elevation you hit a series of long switchbacks with strait lines capable of speeds above 110MPH followed by posted speed corners of 15MPH that we can pull 50MPH in. All in all, at night after the tourists clear out, it’s basically a closed road course. The road bike guys love coming up here. Patrick, after the track saturday I am going up, wanna come?

mauiSRT/10 said:
Nice shots Robert. How was the viewing Sat night? Skies looked really clear for it. No shots of the beast at 10k feet up? I imagine not many srt10's have been that high!

patrick
I can only think of one, and that would be 1TallSRT's...;) :p :rolleyes:

Hamrhead said:
I can only think of one, and that would be 1TallSRT's...;) :p :rolleyes:

Only the older members will get that one Mike!!!! LOL

Robert, I am coming over with two friends whom will be drunk by 9pm!! I will be the designated driver as usual!! Probably will have to pass this time. Thanks though.

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back