Pix of truck w/ old-school Daytona wing?

Bwaaawhaaahhaaa~~!!:rock::dontknow:
Anyone interested in a MINI-DAYTONA wing? I want me a bigger one now so I'd have enough rear downforce to lift the front tires at the track.
:elefant::aetsch:

srt10speedwaypics2.jpg

srt10speedwaypics3.jpg

Before I became a member, I remember seeing this truck on google images and thinking to myself, that is a bad ass 10 right there. Nice work Scott... And yes gentlemen, I am Mexican. So you know I'm digging the wing. :D ;)

I don't think its that bad. Several Daytonas running around here with a wing very similar. All yellow.

Before I became a member, I remember seeing this truck on google images and thinking to myself, that is a bad ass 10 right there. Nice work Scott... And yes gentlemen, I am Mexican. So you know I'm digging the wing. :D ;)

Amigo, you made my day with your post! :D
And that truck is very boss in a business like way. :)

Thanks, it was a phase and I liked it as well as getting baby compliments on it being fitting to the truck. Been to get togethers with 8-10 black QCs and the same look with all of them. Had to personalize mine. :burnout:
Heres her latest look :)

Last edited:
the white truck photographed on top of the Luxor parking garage in Vegas, still parks there once in a while, you can see it from outer space, i mean the freeway.

Superbird on the left, Daytona on the right.

daytona-superbirdwingscompare7.jpg

Did Dane make those wings?? Dane makes great quality hollow aluminum wings, i had one on my 66 Charger and thought about taking it off to put on the truck, just seemed to be a little excessive. hated giving up that wing though, hard to get another the more years go by

I'm throughly enjoying the way my looks. :rock:

Attachments

• SFD_2715-Edit.jpg
    SFD_2715-Edit.jpg
    643.2 KB · Views: 113
  • SFD_2747-Edit.jpg
    SFD_2747-Edit.jpg
    664.4 KB · Views: 176
  • SFD_2814-Edit.jpg
    SFD_2814-Edit.jpg
    680.6 KB · Views: 309

Latest posts