Place your bets

I'll have to check it out and see

Interest rates may go down a tad to make current admin look good

Interest rates may go down a tad to make current admin look good
Thatt is wallstreet expectations now ! The Fed signaled it was looking at so many can’t remember how many right now , through 2024 .. Wallstreet bigs appear to be playing the manipulation game as usual and now saying that the Fed may not do as many as expected blah blah crap . We will see Friday when the fed blabs out something , but the CPI was not as expected and may cause the Fed to wait on a decrease and do less throughout the year according to the ANALysts. But you can still bet even if the Fed does less it will make people claim Bobblehead is fixing the economy , the catch they won’t admit is that Bobblehead caused the inflation . Just like he tries to claim he created record jobs and lower gas prices when he had nothing to do with either ! It was people being allowed to go back to work due to covid and the lifting of mandates . Yet he claimed gas prices dropped a few Pennys yet are nowhere near where they were before his ass became a squatter in the White Crack House .

I'll have to check it out and see
It looks more like it would just be something to do for a few dollars and fun .

the 11 Bitcoin ETF’s have still been red everyday since they started . I’m just going to keep on watching and buying crypto partial coins outright using the every little bit counts and as low as I think on drops to keep lowering my cost basis little by little going into Mid April when the Bitcoin HALVING occurs ! Then we will see what it does . I own what I call a Bit chip and add bit dust to get more hahaha . Bitcoin did go under 40K today so I added some dust . I also own etherium , stellar lumin and just got a buy filled today for 1 million SHIBA INU giving me just about 2 million coins hahaha ! All I want is a few decimal points on Shiba but really would love to see 1$ per hahaha . I use robinhood for the crypto . I’m not a big crypto guy but what the heck ,, going to let it ride and add a few more dollars . My son on the last HALVING made about 60K selling when the price first ran to 60k per coin. Ticked me off as I sold the coins I had back then just to get out hahaha !

Dang. Thanks for all that info. I read and read and never feel like i really understand it but reading your stuff makes a little sense to me. I don't take it as financial advice but input from someone actually doing it and not just the barrons and marketwatch etc blab that i read. I feel like a lot of that is very opinionated and doesn't usually line up with what really ends up happening lol

Is halving like stock splitting?

the higher rates are at least good for those trying to earn on high yield savings, CDs, bills etc. -

Is halving like stock splitting?
When it comes to crypto I’m not well versed on their terms .. but that was my thoughts or similar . I just add chips of dust to my small crypto holdings on the dips . my son is into it big again , still and is set up to do monthly auto buys … Not me , I’ve never really trusted crypto but have made a few dollars . It has become extremely popular to the retail investors and the bigs now and even more with the addition of the BTC ETF’s .. no idea where those will end up . But heck a small amount can lead to a big gain so I continue adding very small buys on 4 cryptocurrencies.. BTC , Etherium, XLM AND SHIB INU. ITS A EVERY PENNY COUNTS INVESTMENT with a few extra bucks I get on dividends from the small div stocks I have on Robinhood .

I do every once in a while buy a few dollar partial share purchase of BRK-A … Buffets monster just to flip for some profit of a few dollars hahaha

Dang. Thanks for all that info. I read and read and never feel like i really understand it but reading your stuff makes a little sense to me. I don't take it as financial advice but input from someone actually doing it and not just the barrons and marketwatch etc blab that i read. I feel like a lot of that is very opinionated and doesn't usually line up with what really ends up happening lol
They use articles to manipulate people and the SEC does nothing about it . Irritating to say the least ..

Like the buy gold to hedge infomercials. I agree that gold is a good commodity but if you take the theory out of context it isn't going to work like they make it sound. Looking at 50 year charts then yes but to buy a few ounces here and there like most working joe's might be able to, i don't see that doing much if you didn't start Years ago or if you are young and start now.

constant investment and staying in for the long term I can see. Like your dust! :cool:

I did read about the halving. It seems they halve the amount the miners get for mining and each time they halve the 21 million number gets closer to being and then no more will be made and the miners will get paid another way. Or something like that lol lol

Only 21 million will supposedly exist.

i don't think the other currencies have a finite number like Bitcoin does.

It's interesting! The younger set will learn all this digital stuff and hopefully benefit!

No rate decrease , fed held again !

I’m passing the word on the news …. if your interested in buying a stock look into WMT ( Walmart) they just announces a 3 for 1 stock split at the market Close price on Feb. 23rd .

It's interesting! The younger set will learn all this digital stuff and hopefully benefit!
Yes I read about the amount of BTC ..

Time to be a Coal Miners daughter then hahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back