plasti dip question.

Bender

Reaction score
A few shops around here do full car plasti dips. Anyone have any experience with a full car dip? its way cheaper and better then getting the vehicle wrapped I heard. Was thinking.of getting the qc done in the ce colours.

I have alot of friends that have their cars dipped. They look sick if done correctly. Most vehicle wrapps will last about 5 to 7 years and I doubt plasti dip will last that long due to weather and rock chips.

Note to all, I sprayed my wheels with this shit and it lasted almost a year. Only reason it didnt last is because one day I was fucking drunk and I had high psi pressure washer.

Did my vette rims and rear bumper flat black plasti dip and lasted for 2 years. I am picking up my SRT fri and prob headed right to the store to get some plastidip!!! :) I was searching to see if anyone did an entire truck yet. I guess I may have to be the first :) I did my bumper and wheels on my vette with a rattle can and it came out nice, So i may try the entire truck with rattle cans. I tried the wagner and gal from dipyourcar.com and its splotchy and comes out like nonskid. I will post my results for those interested.

i have it on my wheels and it even resists a tire change if well lubricated.

Had tires changed on my vette 3 or 4 times and a few times it scuffed it but i just sprayed over the edges and it blends it self. easy to touch up.

You can do gloss you can do metal flake all sorts of stuff. Just buy a hvlp sprayer for 200 buy a couple gallons of your choose and spray the car from head to toe. No masking needed if you don't have the ability. Just spray and peal off the headlights and windows.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back