Plastic bumper mounts

spdrcrj

Reaction score
Hey Patrick,

Can I get a price on the drivers side plastic pieces that mount to the "frame" and then the front lower bumper mounts to the plastic pieces?

tia,
Jim

i think your looking for the item under the front of the truck. this item is 450.00 + shipping. part number is 5029611ac.

hope this helps

I think your quote was for the front undertray. I'm looking for the plastic pieces on the drivers side that the bumper mounts to vertically in the front side of the wheelwell.

Thanks patrick. got a number I can call ya at? Just want to make sure we're talking about the same pieces. It's the ones that mount to the frame then the bumber mounts to them. I did a search in the service manual but the number didn't show up.

Last edited:
jim i just wanted to make sure that john called you on this. please let me know. thank you

Hi Patrick, he did, thank you. I'm going to take the bumper off and take pictures of the piece and email them. I got Robbie's email address and will email them to him putting them to John's attention. Thanks for the help.

Hey Patrick,

Took the bumper cover off this weekend and got the actual numbers off the pieces. Now I'm going TDY for the next 3-4 weeks so I'll pick them up when I get back. Just going to buy all 4 pieces so I only have to take everything off one time. The part numbers are below but I'm not certain about the passenger side of part number AD.

55077505AE............drivers side horizontal piece
55077504AE............passenger side horizontal piece
55077375AD............drivers side vertical piece
55077374AD (???).....passenger side vertical piece

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back